Quantcast

Anyone here using testosterone boosters?

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Last month, I tried my first testosterone boosting supplement. I used one cycle of Animal Stak, which is 21 days on, then one week off. I noticed an improvement in mood and energy levels. I did feel a bit more aggressive, but not 'roid-rage type of stuff. I noticed some strength gains, as well as some extra energy in my pants.

I just started a new cycle of I Force Tropinol, at the suggestion of the nutrition store guy. Seems to be working after the first pill.

As a 37 year old guy recovering from a spinal cord injury, I'm willing to give this stuff a shot, to get as much strength back as I can. I'm concerned about long term issues, but willing to take the risk. From what I understand, this stuff isn't as potent at Pro Hormone (PH) stuff.

I've heard these types of products are less useful for younger guys who already have good natural test levels.

I'm also not aware of how these fit into the rules of "performance enhancement" substances in regards to bike racing rules.

I didn't see anything on this topic here on the monkey, so I thought I'd open the subject up for discussion.

Last edited:

vinnycactus

Monkey
May 27, 2004
Matthews, NC
I take a combination of Magnesium, Zink and B6 which is basically ZMA. Sleep is a lot better and energy levels are better in the morning which is when I train.

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Synthetic testosterone is considered a PED in most sports that do tests.

In some sports you can get a medical waver for it if you can show that you need it for a medical condition.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
I'm not talking synthetic testosterone, but products that claim to encourage testosterone and discourage estrogen production. Over the counter, and available at the vitamin shop kinds of supplements.