Quantcast

Anyone hooked on the game NonPron?

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
Sweet, I didn't know there were games like this. Very addicting but RM takes up my computer time.

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
wow this is fun but tough, got through 3 easy I understand 4 just can't figure the right password

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I was just going to bump this. How are you addicts doing? My girlfriend and I have worked our way up to level 41 - it's so damn addictive.

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
binary visions said:
I was just going to bump this. How are you addicts doing? My girlfriend and I have worked our way up to level 41 - it's so damn addictive.
I want your gf. Sounds hott.

I'm stuck on level 10.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
konabiker said:
I'm still on 2. I think I'm just gonna search for a helper now.
The biggest part of it is to gain a little momentum and start understanding what the puzzles require to solve them. Don't be discouraged, just look for some hints on the deathball website forums and start figuring out what to look for.

Sherpa said:
I want your gf. Sounds hott.
Yes, yes she is. Quite hot. But she's mine, and I'm not sharing :D :love:

Fredzilla

Monkey
Aug 5, 2003
Seattle
binary visions said:
41???? Wow... I'm up to 26, but taking a little break from it.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Bump. How's everyone doing? Badmunkey, did you get a handle on 32?

My girlfriend and I are banging our heads against level 60 right now. Argh.

I don't even know how many levels there are :confused:.

Fredzilla

Monkey
Aug 5, 2003
Seattle
binary visions said:
Bump. How's everyone doing? Badmunkey, did you get a handle on 32?

My girlfriend and I are banging our heads against level 60 right now. Argh.

I don't even know how many levels there are :confused:.
Yeah - finally got past 32. Thanks for the hint! :) I've lost a little steam so I've only made it to 37 thusfar.

I think there are a total of 138 levels. :dead: :help:

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
I think there are 156 levels. The website says only 55 people have complete it. There are minus levels too.

Bldr_DH

Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
NO BO CO
Stuck on 11... I'm pretty sure I know what I need, my knowlege of TV shows isn't wonderful. Then again, I could be on the completely wrong track. Hints?

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Bldr_Freerider said:
Stuck on 11... I'm pretty sure I know what I need, my knowlege of TV shows isn't wonderful. Then again, I could be on the completely wrong track. Hints?
You are on the completely wrong track :D

It's all in the details... Do you remember the Seseme Street song, "One of these things is not like the others, one of these things just doesn't belong"?

There's something that doesn't agree.

edit: by the way, I haven't run into a puzzle yet that required any kind of knowledge of TV shows or movies. And only one that required any real knowledge of music, but it wasn't particularly obscure.

Bldr_DH

Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
NO BO CO
Haha, go figure. Thanks for the hint though... BV/GF the NotPr0n masta's.

edit- Am I looking for something physically on the page?

Fredzilla

Monkey
Aug 5, 2003
Seattle
Brunettes said:
Someone IM with the correct password for level 4, Its not working for me
I had to put the UN/PW in several times to make it go. If it still isn't working, PM me, and I'll tell you whether you've got the right info.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Kanter said:
Is anyone gonna be part of the elite 55 that has finished this darn game?
You better f**kin' believe I'm gonna finish it :p

We got on a bit of a roll tonight, we're looking at #71 now.

Bldr_DH

Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
NO BO CO
Yeah, I'm definitely shootin' to make it to the end... I still can't figure out 11 though... I need a fresh start on it or something. Nothing is coming to me when I read the source page.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Urban FR'er 666 said:
This damn game and it's UN/PW's make no damn sense in the relation between the two!!! I went and found a site of the UN/PW's listed, and when I seen these, My only thought was: "HOW IN THE HELL WOULD ANYBODY THINK OF THIS"!!! GOD HOW STUPID!!!
You've obviously not tried the game, then, since some of us are both enjoying it and figuring out a few puzzles here and there. At least most of them have to make sense if people are figuring them out.

Give it a shot, you might decide you like it...

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
Its pretty fun but a few times I looked up the cheater and still had no idea how they came up with the answer. Yes I am a cheater. :) at least I can admit it.

binary visions said:
You've obviously not tried the game, then, since some of us are both enjoying it and figuring out a few puzzles here and there. At least most of them have to make sense if people are figuring them out.

Give it a shot, you might decide you like it...
I did give it a shot, but the only one I could get was levles 2 and 3, but after that, the farther I went(by Cheat), the less they made sense... :stupid:

Bldr_DH

Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
NO BO CO
All of the user names and passwords make sense if you actually try and solve it. If you just look at the answer, then no, it won't make a damn bit of sense.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
The last levels we've been working on have been nasty... We're on level 80 now. I think I know how to solve it but it's going to be a pain and take some time, so it's on the back burner right now :).

How're you doing, Kanter? Weren't you on level 30-something?

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
I give up. I dont have the time. I have a crappy computer so I could only get so far. I did find a site that has ALL the answers, even the minus rounds. I cant believe only 55 have completed it.

How is everyone doing?

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Kanter said:
I give up. I dont have the time. I have a crappy computer so I could only get so far. I did find a site that has ALL the answers, even the minus rounds. I cant believe only 55 have completed it.

How is everyone doing?
You don't need a good computer to do any of the levels :)

My girlfriend and I quit on level eighty-something since I took on a second job. We'll finish when I have more time.

Bldr_DH

Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
NO BO CO
Haven't been playing lately, but I should pick it up again -- after the vast amount of homework I have to finish. I think I made it to level 16... Luckily I've saved all of the past keys 'n such, so it won't be too much trouble going back up to where I was.