Quantcast

Anyone hooked on the game NonPron?

Turd Ferguson

Monkey
Dec 21, 2004
Burbank
This is where it gets interesting. Read the hints. I want to tell you more, but I'd give it away and be banned from the internet.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I thought level 9 was one of the easiest ones... It's funny how different puzzles hit people differently - I had a lot of trouble with level 7.

Very cool game, but I'm done on level 10, at least until I get bored, since I don't feel like firing up the sound recorder and messing with it.

Lots of fun, though! Thanks for the link.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
If anyone's still stumped on level 4 (I missed those posts earlier, or I would have offered help), be particularly mindful of the page title. And when they give you the Google bar, you probably need it.

There are two dark places in the image. What's in one of them, that could provide information?

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
caputo1989 said:
stuck on levle 3.
Be observant of all things on the screen... Page title, page address... Have you read the words that flash up on the image yet? "Stop being so negative".

Always view the page source as well.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Turd Ferguson said:
Any hints for 6?
Number 6 is tough if you're not a computer geek.

Look at the source code. There are two seperate hints in the file - one that tells you where the clue isn't, and one that tells you how to use the clue.

If you want further hints I can give 'em, I just don't want to ruin your fun if you're figuring it out yourself :)

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
caputo1989 said:
Morse code

Use google to find a translator.

there is somthing about the thing on the bed.
Try to be a little more subtle with the hints, eh? Kinda spoils the fun :)

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
binary visions said:
Be observant of all things on the screen... Page title, page address... Have you read the words that flash up on the image yet? "Stop being so negative".

Always view the page source as well.
This game sucks. Im stuck on level 3 and theres no blood, guns or nudity yet.

EDIT: Just beat it. True dat.

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
Im on 6. How do you look at the ASC codes?

only 56 people have completed the game out of 54 million visitors

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Alright, I've hit level 16 and am having a bit of trouble, but I think I'm making headway. I'm going to call it a night and start up again tomorrow.

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
binary visions said:
Alright, I've hit level 16 and am having a bit of trouble, but I think I'm making headway. I'm going to call it a night and start up again tomorrow.
I'm stuck on 9, this game is way more addicting than i though. I'm afraid I might need a mic for level 9 though.

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
I lost it and had to start over. Now my computer wont let me go past 14. Its stuck...... crap.

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
Sherpa said:
I'm stuck on 9, this game is way more addicting than i though. I'm afraid I might need a mic for level 9 though.
nope, just use the enter button a few times.... hehehehe

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Sherpa said:
You don't need any external hardware, at least up until and through level 16 - can't speak for the rest of the levels, I haven't tried them :)

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Badmunkey said:
Stuck on 7. I see the clue in the address... I'm just stumped at the "specifics."
Number 7 was hard for me. Look in the source code, there are clues there.

My girlfriend and I have been working on 21 for over an hour now :think:.