Quantcast

Anyone in Santa Clara area need a room?

Raacerx

Monkey
Large bedroom available on the 15th, 1/2 mile from SCU, in a 2 BD/1BA apartment. Kitchen recently remodeled with dishwasher, etc, very clean, large living room. Off street parking spot is available. Half a minute from 880, couple minutes to 280, few minutes to 101.

This is my girlfriend's place and she is looking for someone to move in ASAP. She is easy to get along with and not flaky. You can call Maya at (831)419-8440 or call me, Max, at (510)599-0558. Rent is $550 a month. Park Ave. and Newhall. 95050. Wouldn't have posted here normally but she needs some on ASAP! Thanks!

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Raacerx said:
Large bedroom available on the 15th, 1/2 mile from SCU, in a 2 BD/1BA apartment. Kitchen recently remodeled with dishwasher, etc, very clean, large living room. Off street parking spot is available. Half a minute from 880, couple minutes to 280, few minutes to 101.

This is my girlfriend's place and she is looking for someone to move in ASAP. She is easy to get along with and not flaky. You can call Maya at (831)419-8440 or call me, Max, at (510)599-0558. Rent is $550 a month. Park Ave. and Newhall. 95050. Wouldn't have posted here normally but she needs some on ASAP! Thanks!
Wait, your posting HERE to get someone to live with your GF?!?

Do you reallize what kind of troglodytes you're broadcasting to??

:D

Sounds like a cool pad though - Good luck!

Raacerx

Monkey
H8R said:
Wait, your posting HERE to get someone to live with your GF?!?

Do you reallize what kind of troglodytes you're broadcasting to??

:D

Sounds like a cool pad though - Good luck!
Heh, yeah, well I posted with the hope that someone would know someone else, rather then an actual monkey member themselves, but hey, no discriminating...Ive never met a monkey that wasnt chill. She needs to find some ASAP so I dont think either of us are very picky, long as you can make rent. Spread the word please guys, thanks. The place is 2 blocks away from me so I want her to stay there.

Raacerx

Monkey
ito said:
Little late to be looking for a roommate, but I might know some girls who could use a place near campus.

Does she go to SCU?

The Ito
Yes, she is a softmore at SCU. I know its a little late, but there must be other people who wait till the last moment. Please ask around, it would take a great amount of stress off BOTH of our shoulders. Thanks.