Quantcast

Anyone in socal need an auto tech job?

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
I was just informed my employee decided to get drunk las tnight, get into a fight with his girlfriend, speed off and run from the cops. Apparently he ended up crashing into someones brick wall in this process......

Damnit its now going to be a long week.... Applications are now being accepted

Mr Jones

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2007
Bummer. Good techs are hard to find. Thankfully my wrenching days are over. Have you posted a listing on CL. I think they charge $25 per post or something like that. Good luck!

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
Dirt... Chime in here Buddy..... How bad is this going to be for him..... I may have fired him, I may be pissed.... but he is still a brother..... Whats he looking at best case and worst case?

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
Well **** just took a turn for the worst... Let me start off with in no way do I want him off scott free, he did something wrong, I had no choice but to fire him company policy and all..... But he is still my brother so to speak, and a really good guy who plain ****ed up.

Well he was arranged today and the DA decided to make an example out of him. He is being charged with three felonies, and the DA is trying to three strike him. He is remnaded to the custody of the state, DA pulled and convinced the judge he is a flight risk....... wont see the judge again till the 29th.

I know he ****ed up really bad, but he is a good guy, stuck in a depression with his recent marriage failure, and trying to get his head straight, but no reason the DA should be trying to three strike him ad give him life over this.

Guys... Please this is a Marine who served his country.... He needs prayer at this time, prayer that he will go up from here and get his life back on track after paying his dues, this doesnt call for life inprisonment. So please, send out the prayers, vibes whatever everyone here does, I know his life is forever changed and this will be a huge obstacle..... but it shouldnt be the end of his life as a citizen... He deserves the chance to turn it around at least once.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
Marine or not, he got drunk, ran from the cops and crashed a car in the process. he might not deserve life in prison (which i doubt he'll get,) but sorry to say, he deserves jail time.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Our criminal system is ****ed up. Yep the guy is an idiot and needs to pay but prison time has been proven to turn non-violent offenders into violent offenders and increase the chances of them ****ing up again.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Our criminal system is ****ed up. Yep the guy is an idiot and needs to pay but prison time has been proven to turn non-violent offenders into violent offenders and increase the chances of them ****ing up again.
But...teh buttseks! Think of teh buttseks!

PS DM, that DA does seem a bit off the ****ing reservation if this one incident, in all its totality with its varied individual criminal elements, is the extent of his record. And seems to totally violate the spirit of three strikes.