Quantcast

anyone in the Santa Cruz/ Los Gatos Area that wants to go riding?

89yota

Chimp
Oct 10, 2003
Hey I'm pretty new to the area and I live in the Santa Cruz Mountains on the Los Gatos side. I'm desperate to find cool people to ride with and cool trails to ride, I've been to the Soquel Demo Forest a bunch of times and am wanting to try out some new stuff. I have a pretty busy work schedule but I ususally get Mondays and Tuesdays off to ride. So If anyone living in the area has those days free to ride on a regular basis I'd be way stoked to get in touch.

-Ian

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
I'm up for riding man.

Weekends are best for me now that it gets dark at 4 and I get off work at 5. As soon as the rain chills out a bit, I'm fully game.

bikenweed

Turbo Monkey
Oct 21, 2004
Los Osos
I'm fully game to ride right now, even in the rain. If you're down for fast XC riding, let me know. I live right next to Demo, and will be riding here for the next three weeks. If you want to ride Gap or UCSC or something, let me know, I ain't got many people to ride with. Peace.

89yota

Chimp
Oct 10, 2003
I wouldn't call myself a "fast" xc rider, but I can try to keep up on the climbs. Been riding the Demo forest a bunch, I've heard that Nisene Marks is supposedly pretty awesome and its right on the other side of the Demo Forest. I'd be down to ride anything tho.

-Ian