Quantcast

Anyone in the waste(SoCal)?

offtheedge

Monkey
Aug 26, 2005
LB
I just moved to Long Beach and need to find a local shop.
something DH / FR capable in the south bay .
Also anyone wanting to ride/build in signal hill?
thanks.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
welcome to the lbc, we have no bike shops for you. you can check with performance bikes in PV/Torrance, but don't expect much. otherwise, head up to wheel world / helen's / super no on the west side. you can also run down to the OC. i like a little shop called the path. have heard that adrenaline is good, but never been.

just use everybody's favorite eLBS - go-ride.com

Feb 14, 2004
SoCal
You're prolly best off deleting this thread and reposting in the socal forum... You're in so cal man! NOTHING is more than 30 minutes away.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
downhillzeypher said:
You're prolly best off deleting this thread and reposting in the socal forum... You're in so cal man! NOTHING is more than 30 minutes away.
are you kidding, the SoCal 30 minute rule works the other way. it takes you at least 30 minutes to get anywhere. i work 5 miles from where i live and it takes me more then 30 minutes to get home.

AN6 Freerider

Monkey
Feb 18, 2005
socal
yeah its called traffic we have sooo much freakin traffic here in socal at any given moment the 405 or the 101 or the 5 or the 10 or the 91 can be at a dead stop you ever see a 10-20,000 car parking lot. the 405 lookslike that everyday... its freakin nuts. hence y i ride to work most of the time..

AN6

offtheedge

Monkey
Aug 26, 2005
LB
Thanks but..........been through all those other shops.
I love the Path, Tani and that crew are way cool but there schedule and mine don't mix. I always try to give someone local business before i buy online but what do you do?

it takes me 30 minutes just to get on the effin freeway.

offtheedge

Monkey
Aug 26, 2005
LB
I don't know..........yet.

I live right at the bottom of SH and can only imagine
there is something built somewhere on it.

lota of undeveloped hillside to use :thumb: