Quantcast

Anyone interested in exploring Paragon's trails?

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
As some of you may know, I go to Paragon Adventure Park with my truck for offroading a few times each summer. The trails are also open to mtb... and they claim to have some pretty good singletrack as well.

The problem is, none of the single track is marked, and it's a big park - so finding these trails could be pretty difficult. We could always ride the 4x4/atv trails, but some of them would be a nightmare to ride.

I'd like to go down for a day (perhaps a weekend) and explore the park on my bike... see what I can find? Anyone interested in joining me? The riding could be great if we find stuff, or awful if we don't... so no promises.

If I go, I'd probably be looking at going the end of this month (the weekend of the 30th or whatever it is).

Anyone else interested? If I remember correctly, there's an entry fee of $5 per day... and I think a campsite is $10 per night. I can find out about definite costs if people are interested.

::EDIT::
I should add... the park is in Hazelton, PA - about 45 minutes south of Scranton.