Quantcast

Anyone interested in going to Mammoth?

alteregopo

Chimp
Aug 2, 2006
sup guys,

I was wondering if any one is interested in goign to mammoth to ride this summer?

thanks,
Po

J_B

Monkey
Sep 20, 2004
In My '09 WRX STI
I can only go during the week, even that's questionable, and if I go on the weekends it will have to be after the weekend of the 19th as I can't get any days off until after that weekend.

marcm

Monkey
Jun 15, 2002
Elk Grove (sacramento)
I want to go for sure I have been trying to get a trip going for a while. I have some price info on staying out there. I looked into staying at the motel 6 that is in town and it is about $70 a night but split 3 ways or what ever would be cheap.

I would check with Mammoth's days of operation i think they close in Sept. so we better get something going soon..

BYONG you better go!!
you to JB

J_B

Monkey
Sep 20, 2004
In My '09 WRX STI
marc,

I got a telephone call from the higher ups earlier today. Seems I am wanted back at my old division, aka stationhouse, so I am pretty much making a schedule change...again.

I might actually have a shot at getting some time off on the weekends. I have been making some phone calls and reeling in a few favors to get part of the weekend off so I might be able to do this.

In the mean time, me and Jay hittting Auburn tomorrow bright and early at 7:30 meeting at the Confluence. Anyone else wants to go see ya there.

alteregopo

Chimp
Aug 2, 2006
J_B said:
marc,

I got a telephone call from the higher ups earlier today. Seems I am wanted back at my old division, aka stationhouse, so I am pretty much making a schedule change...again.

I might actually have a shot at getting some time off on the weekends. I have been making some phone calls and reeling in a few favors to get part of the weekend off so I might be able to do this.

In the mean time, me and Jay hittting Auburn tomorrow bright and early at 7:30 meeting at the Confluence. Anyone else wants to go see ya there.
dang, i want to check out auburn too
too bad i didnt see this reply on time

alteregopo

Chimp
Aug 2, 2006
J_B said:
marc,

alteregopo

Chimp
Aug 2, 2006
J_B said:
marc,

i dont know where is it in auburn

mantispf2000

Turbo Monkey
Aug 9, 2001
Nevada, 2 hours from Mammoth
However, I'll be riding for my little girl. Her b-day is August 14, so her mommy and I will be trying to "celebrate" it with her, then I plan on being at the main lodge by 6:30-ish Tuesday morn and ride to the top, arriving by 8:30 a.m., the time Alaina was born. We're making a "time capsule" to leave somewhere on the mountain, just haven't decided where yet. If any of you monkeys ride there and see it, you'll know it's from me.

If anyone is there Tuesday, I'll be on a green Cannondale with her seat on, or a silver/blue Cake 4.

Thank for allowing me to post this........

velocipedist

Lubrication Sensei
Jul 11, 2006
Rainbow City Alabama
Leaving from San Franish and heading through Yosemite, doubt I'll have any takers but I can give anyone a oneway trip there if you can manage getting back.. Have 3 open racks on my truck.

Velo

dirt_bandit

Chimp
Dec 7, 2004
was anyone up there the 14th through the 18th staying at the mammoth inn or whatever its called? i was riding a blue ac2 with red jr. t's