Quantcast

anyone interested in LUGE

dhrider

Chimp
Nov 5, 2003
culpeper,VA
just calling out to see if there is anyone in this are that luges, so far it looks like there are only 2 guys (me being the other) that are into it?:devil:

dhrider

Chimp
Nov 5, 2003
culpeper,VA
mines finished right now just still gotta get wheels, trucks and bearring still, so it willn't be to much longer, ride the park, heh? what park?

dhrider

Chimp
Nov 5, 2003
culpeper,VA
oh yeah, sounds good to me, i thought u where talking abuot a mtnbike park i didn't know of, oh yeah is the dump gonna be reopened? gotta get some stuff built out there, and if they're let up back to the playground, good drops :devil:

Apr 29, 2004
culpeper VA
The dump has to stay single track, for now. However we have a whole area at the Cambo farm, that we're gunna roller coaster.
I think we're hitting the park at 7am. if you wanna come.

B

bikerdave69

do you mean street luge? i used to till i got to tall for my board and took it apart. and it was a majorly ghetto board also. i was thinking about building a new one for the summer. i live in lexington VA, i dont think near you guys.. i'd like seeing a picutre of your board if you have any

dhrider

Chimp
Nov 5, 2003
culpeper,VA
eh i dont know man if its a school morning deffin, not i don't even get out of bed till 7 :cool: , but if it's durring the summer hell ya, schools out june 11th

i dont have any pics of the board yet, deffin will within a week or so, but i got the plans for it off of www.shrox.com its a pretty killer design i like it!