Quantcast

Anyone interested in serious DH training?

tobes27

Chimp
Dec 14, 2010
Bothell, WA
Yo- Anybody interested in training for DH this summer? None of my buddies are willing to ride DH so I need a training partner to push me a little and compare notes with. Not to mention split the driving and a couple post ride beverages. I like to ride pretty hard so please don't respond unless you take your riding very seriously. Rock n roll.

thom9719

Turbo Monkey
Jul 25, 2005
In the Northwest.
There are plenty of people in the area that will pin it with you. Usually you just have to show up at the right place. However, training time is NOW! summer is for racing!

-KT

fighterkyle

Chimp
Jul 12, 2008
you know, i would be interested, i'm probably not on your skill level, but i live in kirkland and i'm always down to ride. and i'm a former college wrestler and MMA fighter so pushing my teammates is something i'm pretty good at.

Cutters

Chimp
Mar 5, 2008
Everett, WA
Just got a DH bike. I've done some 4X racing but never DH. I want to give it a try this summer. I'd be down for some training rides. I'm available Thur, Fri & Sat.

tobes27

Chimp
Dec 14, 2010
Bothell, WA
I'll send both you guys my number- my shocks are off at Fox being rebuilt right now, so probably next weekend or some weekday night rides whenever I get em back...