Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Here's your chance:

Amy Winehouse's husband gets 27 months in jail

By JILL LAWLESS, Associated Press Writer

Monday, July 21, 2008

(07-21) 09:34 PDT LONDON, United Kingdom (AP) --

Amy Winehouse's husband was sentenced Monday to 27 months in jail for assault and obstructing justice.

Blake Fielder-Civil has admitted beating up pub manager James King in a barroom fight in 2006 and then offering him $400,000 to keep quiet about it.

Judge David Radford told Fielder-Civil he had behaved in a "gratuitous, cowardly and disgraceful" way.

Winehouse, who has regaled concert audiences for months with appeals for the release of "my Blake," was not at the London court.

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
He offered the pub manager $400k and he didn't take it???? I woulda kept my mouth shut and taken the money

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
He offered the pub manager $400k and he didn't take it???? I woulda kept my mouth shut and taken the money
Integrity = Poor.

I guess the pub manager didn't like getting beaten up.

Plus I bet that bum doesn't have 400k. I bet Winehouse doesn't have 400k in cash.

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
So she gets diagnosed with Emphysema at the age of 24 and then her husband gets sentenced to jail - all within the same month. Granted, she brought it upon herself but that's a bad month...

Austin Bike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
Duh, Austin
She is an awesome singer and a real mess.

Probably 90 days, maybe more if she OD's and doesn't die. That might add a week or two to her life while she is in the hospital.

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
... I'd rather dunk my testicles in a Quisinart.

All joking aside, SOMEONE needs to help this chick, NOW.

I've seen pics of her from when she was in high school on some celeb website and she actually looked healthy/normal/cute.

Shoot her with a tranq dart, then put her on a blanket, roll her up in it, toss her in the back of a pickup and drive her to the nearest hospital/rehab./therapist. Strap her down and don't let her up until she's healed mentally and physically.

She COULD be the female Keith Richards, but I don't think he ever had the amount of self-hatred that this chick does.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
I dunno... is it possible that you've had more tranny experience than most? :lighten:

I did see a cross dresser in Butte, 6ft tall with hairy forearms... :pirate2:
Actually I do have a friend that turned out to be a tranny. Actually looks OK. I mean you can still tell she's a man, but not as bad as Winehouse.

Uhhhh, are you projecting ?
Please. If I was going to be a tranny I would be frikkin hot. :biggrin: :cheers:

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
How are you funding this?? I thought business was slow. Did things pick up??? Meh...now that I think of it, Mike can't cost that much anyway. :think:
Well now that you mention it, he could be quite useful for promotional purposes. With the right help I could be selling "rings" to a whole new audience.
:greedy:

If he did that he would have to change his username to Bilbo Tea Baggins.

Last edited:

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
based on her voice, she has potential to be something special. drugs are quickly destroying that chance, though.