Quantcast

Anyone Know Any Reciepes for Redbull&Gatorade?

Dh_Addict44

Chimp
Feb 15, 2005
Anyone Know Any Reciepes for Redbull&Gatorade? Im making a batch up for this friday but i dont know the proportions of water redbull and gatorade. so if anyone knows it could u just post it up. that would be great thx, Nick

JoeRay

Monkey
Feb 19, 2004
In Squalor
Not sure about Red Bull and Gatorade. But some of the boys I ride with are into the Berocca (B group vitamin, the one you drop in water after a big night out, goes red and fizzy) in Redbull. One tablet to a can; done.

If that sounds a bit much, then try the beginners version and substitute coke or pepsi instead. :rolleyes:

Can't say it does much for me; it tastes very ordinary and makes your pee smell very funny for a while. :eviltongu

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
JoeRay said:
Not sure about Red Bull and Gatorade. But some of the boys I ride with are into the Berocca (B group vitamin, the one you drop in water after a big night out, goes red and fizzy) in Redbull. One tablet to a can; done.

If that sounds a bit much, then try the beginners version and substitute coke or pepsi instead. :rolleyes:

Can't say it does much for me; it tastes very ordinary and makes your pee smell very funny for a while. :eviltongu
Redbull is already crammed full of Vitamin B. Chances are dropping in that tablet is doing nothing more then turning it red.

Smelly

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2004
out yonder, round bout a hootinany
Dh_Addict44 said:
Anyone Know Any Reciepes for Redbull&Gatorade? Im making a batch up for this friday but i dont know the proportions of water redbull and gatorade. so if anyone knows it could u just post it up. that would be great thx, Nick
Mix together, see how it tastes, alter accordingly. If you can't figure that out, you probably shouldn't be drinking...

me89

Monkey
May 25, 2004
asheville
just drink it in the morn and in the afternoon before and after the redbull.

mix redbull and vodka. solves all your problems. lol it not only gives you an adrenaline high but it gets you drunk at the same time so pain doesnt exist lol.