Quantcast

Anyone know of any place that sells goggles with double lenses online???

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
Originally posted by ChrisRobin
All places I check on the net never mention if the lenses are double or not. They have to be for me...and clear.
hmm last time i checked Spy made their snowboarding goggles with double lenses...check their web addy....D

biker3

Turbo Monkey
the oakleyo frame bubba stewert's right form oakley. I also got 25 clear tear off lenses. You can put like 15 on at the same time and just tear them off if mud hits your lense and you instantly have clear vision. There working great so far and they look BADASS if I might say so plus they were only 45 bucks. The other o frames are like 35 depending on color. Hell of a deal.

Zoso

Monkey
Jan 31, 2003
Seattle
I just got a pair of the Adidas Yodai goggles. They have double lenses. As far as online goes, I think JensonUSA has 'em.

Argonzero

Chimp
Nov 25, 2002
Garden Grove
All good snowboarding goggles are double lense, they need it so they will not fog up. Moto ones are usually one lense, maybe try getting the snow goggles if you need double lenses, but i think they dont have pegs for tear-offs (unless theres sticky tear-offs or something, i dono).

Argonzero

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
Originally posted by Zoso
I just got a pair of the Adidas Yodai goggles. They have double lenses. As far as online goes, I think JensonUSA has 'em.
yeah I have alot of those....I will be selling them soon...D

ChrisRobin

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2002
Vancouver
I absolutely need double lenses just because I sweat like a bastard and everything fogs up, even glasses. I'll go look at stores that would have snowboarding goggles.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Originally posted by ChrisRobin
I absolutely need double lenses just because I sweat like a bastard and everything fogs up, even glasses. I'll go look at stores that would have snowboarding goggles.
you going to bromont tomorrow? Know is zedro is? We will be there about 9:30. Look for the orange jerseys and grey 223s.