Quantcast

anyone know of the DJ's in the SFV

AN6 Freerider

Monkey
Feb 18, 2005
socal
there are a few sets of dj's in the sfv? like west hills area??? i think there are some in porter ranch also??? anyone know of these or have riden them??? i have heard of some cool stuff..

AN6 Freerider

Monkey
Feb 18, 2005
socal
no im talking dj's in the sfv. not westlake. man i ahve to go to the dub spot speaking of that. i need a good serving...wow noone knows of them huh crazy theres a 10 foot step down and a road gap at one with a big huge hip and a huge latter going in endless building

fiddy_ryder

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Hollywood
hmmm.. ya know.. i think i may know of someone that knows that spot on mtbr.. jsun... ive seen pics of a similar sounding place. does the ladder point to the coast? planning on going out there anytime soon? ive been out to K alot but id like a new playground to check out..

id like to check out the dub spot too,, but i understand its a invite only type of place....

dont you have a spot too? i think we spoke via pm about a place you had that needed some work but had no help...

AN6 Freerider

Monkey
Feb 18, 2005
socal
yeah thats what i am talking about but knowone knows about it.. so never mind.....there is a18ft wide road gap with a 4ft kicker. great roll in. there's a bitchin 10ft step down. a nnice new hip and a few other sick asss line a nice 4 pack . a few descent lines

redical

Monkey
May 19, 2004
If kids keep aeting it at Kenter, we may need a new jump spot. A 13 year old broke his wrist & dislocated his shoulder yesterday at Kenter. The firemen had to Helicopter in. I told him to just walk out...:rolleyes:

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
redical said:
If kids keep aeting it at Kenter, we may need a new jump spot. A 13 year old broke his wrist & dislocated his shoulder yesterday at Kenter. The firemen had to Helicopter in. I told him to just walk out...:rolleyes:
That's not good. The Getty owns all of that land up there, and are aware of the jumps. Hopefully, this kid and his parents will just suck it up and not try to sue.

Why would this kid not walk out? I saw one guy limp out with a broken foot, other coast out with a broken leg, and another walk out with a separated shoulder. I'm not going to judge, but I sounds like this kid could of walked out...

Where did the helicopter land? and how many people came out of their houses to complain?

redical

Monkey
May 19, 2004
I believe it is both Getty & DWP.

I tried to talk his brother into walking him out so they could avoid a big bad heli bill and so we could save our jumps from even more bad publicity. The kid was about 13 and in real pain. One of us would have most certainly sucked it up, but he was just a kid. His older bro was still on the cell phone with 911 when the chopper flew over the hill tops and started hovering over the kid. It is good to know that they can get out there that quick if a rider REALLY needed it.

They didn't land. They dropped a firefighter down a line. You should have seen all the rabbits running from the blade wind!

A couple of ambulances showed up minutes later and took him away.

THere were a couple of hikers out there and they all said the same thing - DON'T RIDE THAT @#$%ing CHOPPER! :)

fiddy_ryder

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Hollywood
damn,, i missed this post.. that sux bout the kid getting lifted out.. shoulda sucked it up and walked it, he could still walk. One guy i was riding with fractured his leg up there. he coasted down to the bottom. luckily a dwp guy was coming down the access road in his truck, and gave us a ride to his car.