Quantcast

Anyone know what size are the ISCG backplate hardware?

BlackAthlete

Monkey
Apr 8, 2008
I'm looking for the specs on the countersunk ISCG bolts that hold the backplate to the ISCG tabs. I need to order some bolts but I don't have ones in front of me to compare to. I'm looking for the longer ones, not the shorter ones.

BlackAthlete

Monkey
Apr 8, 2008
I found on the ISCG standards page that they are M6 x 1 mm pitch which makes sense. Now all I need is the length.

NJHCx4xLIFE

Monkey
Jan 23, 2007
Central Jersey
I found on the ISCG standards page that they are M6 x 1 mm pitch which makes sense. Now all I need is the length.

Length shouldn't make a difference just make sure you get them long enough. I've used all different lengths based on how many spacers are needed for e13 guide and what not. I would get whatever length will let you thread it into the ISCG mount on the frame and have a mm or 2 sticking out the other side. That way you know they grabbed enough threads since it went all the way through the iscg mount.

BlackAthlete

Monkey
Apr 8, 2008
Ahhh the good old snowboard baseplate screw trick. Good call.

I ordered up some M6 x 12 and M6 x 15 so we'll see which one works. Thanks fellas...

John P.

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
Golden, CO
Just make sure they're flat-head (so they countersink themselves) and you're all set. FYI, an e13 guide comes with one set each of m6x10 and m6x16.

--JP

CRoss

Turbo Monkey
Nov 20, 2006
The Ranch
I would just go to the local hardware store with some spare change. They will have what you need for under $1.