Quantcast

Anyone know what this dream means?

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
I had the strangest dream last night...that someones dog, a border collie, had a BUNCH of puppies...they were really cute, but they grew really big really fast...like they were tiny with their eyes closed, just born and then all the sudden they were like toddler puppies...then big dogs...weird...

J

JRB

Yay - you're getting a collie. I love those dogs. Get a tri if you can.

Lucee

govenor
Jan 16, 2002
nor cal
dh girlie said:
I had the strangest dream last night...that someones dog, a border collie, had a BUNCH of puppies...they were really cute, but they grew really big really fast...like they were tiny with their eyes closed, just born and then all the sudden they were like toddler puppies...then big dogs...weird...

Here, sit on my couch, make yourself comfortable whilst i put on my reading glasses...

I hope you don't mind me ascribing to the jungian school of thought, as he was immersed in dream interpretation.

I think the puppies represent a personal archetype for all the poor sob's on this site, at first you thought they were cute & adorable & easily controlled. But, now you see that they are BIG, they bite back and they are not easily controlled!

This is a call out to Loco-Gringo, et. al to come together and truly re-educate Miss Missy!:D

tehe.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco-gringo said:
If you can't appreciate a border collie thread, stay out of it, bitch. :mumble:
I hate it when people tell me about their dreams. Not like they mean schit anyway.

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
No...no dogs in my future...it would be too lonely for them. What's a tri? I do love the border collies...these puppies got big really fast....like you'd leave the room and come back 5 minutes later and they were big.

Tris are brown, black, and white. It figures that you lack the depth to have a dog. ;) Lucee may be on to something. I was singled out. Once I receive my CD in the mail from you, prepare to be my biatch. :D

J

JRB

stosh said:
I hate it when people tell me about their dreams. Not like they mean schit anyway.

I'm actually surprised you read enough of the thread to know it was about a dream.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Lucee said:
Here, sit on my couch, make yourself comfortable whilst i put on my reading glasses...

I hope you don't mind me ascribing to the jungian school of thought, as he was immersed in dream interpretation.

I think the puppies represent a personal archetype for all the poor sob's on this site, at first you thought they were cute & adorable & easily controlled. But, now you see that they are BIG, they bite back and they are not easily controlled!

This is a call out to Loco-Gringo, et. al to come together and truly re-educate Miss Missy!:D

tehe.

Funny with all the worthless classes you are taking at state like pottery and welding that you would be able to give psych advise...

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
dh girlie said:

oh, thats easy......its a premamission(sp?) - it means due to a unexpected UPS strike, you end up hand delivering to me Narlus's cd's, and you stay the w/e so we can hit some Northeast ski slopes, later that night we decide to go to the mall and purchase a puppy (a collie of course), who does get pregnant, has pups which we keep, and we adore them so much we keep them, and watch them grow into big dogs......... oh did I mention we get married along the way too?

HaHaHa!

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
You are afraid that you are getting old too fast (and your life has no meaning.)

Youth is fleeting... Stop paying attention for a few minutes and you are suddenly much older. Take charge!! Do something you have always wanted to do (besides beating me up). Time is precious... and all that cliche stuff...

Lucee

govenor
Jan 16, 2002
nor cal
dh girlie said:
Funny with all the worthless classes you are taking at state like pottery and welding that you would be able to give psych advise...

Well, something must be goin' right for me to be able to read you crystal clear! Hehe....

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
loco-gringo said:
Tris are brown, black, and white. It figures that you lack the depth to have a dog. ;) Lucee may be on to something. I was singled out. Once I receive my CD in the mail from you, prepare to be my biatch. :D

I prefer the black and white border collies...and a dog would be lonely if I had it cuz I actually go out an DO things other than sit around and watch chick flicks...

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Lucee said:

tehe.
ahahaha! hell yah where you been hidin?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco-gringo said:
I'm actually surprised you read enough of the thread to know it was about a dream.
Just the title and your replies. So I all I know at this point is it envloves dogs and dreams.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I had no idea what kinda dog you guys were talking about but I saw the pic and I love thoes kinda dogs.

highlander1

Chimp
Sep 7, 2004
Scotland
dh girlie said:
Check out this site it might help you understand

www.dreammoods.com

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
highlander1 said:
Check out this site it might help you understand

www.dreammoods.com
This is what it said:

Puppy

To see a puppy in your dream, symbolizes your playfulness and carefree nature. It also represents a blossoming friendship or that your friendships will grow stronger.

To see a litter of newborn puppies in your dream, is indicative of the amount of time that an idea has been developing or will take to develop. Look to the number of puppies to give you that approximate amount of time.

To dream that you are taking care of some puppies, indicates that you are a trustworthy and loyal friend especially in difficult times.

Lucee

govenor
Jan 16, 2002
nor cal
dh girlie said:
Don't tell me you added ANOTHER useless class! That's ok...maybe when you're 35 you'll get over the bohemian artist stage and take something that might assist you in earning a living! hahahaha!

Hahaha! I think someone's a bit bitter over their job choices, if you're jealous, honey, come on, and try school. It's not that bad, promise.;)

Lucee

govenor
Jan 16, 2002
nor cal
Skookum said:
ahahaha! hell yah where you been hidin?

I've been productive. It's an interesting concept, really. I thought Lisa was a little funnier than this, though? She just sounds bitter lately....:P

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Lucee said:
Hahaha! I think someone's a bit bitter over their job choices, if you're jealous, honey, come on, and try school. It's not that bad, promise.;)

No, you no I'm nott...I enjoye the froots of my laber...just cuz I'm a brayne ded gubermint emploiyee dozent meen I em stoopid...

but if I want to go back to school to take welding and pottery I'll do it after work! Now git bizeee on my necklusss!

Clark Kent

Monkey
Oct 1, 2001
Mpls
Puppies growing up fast means that you ar missing your childhood. One of the few things that can "cure" this want is carefully applied spankings. PM me.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
It sounds like someone is not only interested in getting knocked-up, but in having a whole litter of kids. The reason they grow up so quickly is because that is what you would like for your own offspiring- that they grow up and be out of your hair as quickly as possible so that you have more time to devote to your favorite person. I will not, however, surmise as to who that individual might be. ;)

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
dh girlie said:
This is what it said:

Puppy

To see a puppy in your dream, symbolizes your playfulness and carefree nature. It also represents a blossoming friendship or that your friendships will grow stronger.

To see a litter of newborn puppies in your dream, is indicative of the amount of time that an idea has been developing or will take to develop. Look to the number of puppies to give you that approximate amount of time.

To dream that you are taking care of some puppies, indicates that you are a trustworthy and loyal friend especially in difficult times.
Good grief...that sounds more like Dionne Warwick and her Psychic Friends than a serious dream analysis. :confused:

Avalon

Chimp
Nov 13, 2004
Somewhere ...
DHG, it's like what BB says, it means that there's a part of you that thinks life is passing you by. That, or maybe there was something that happened and you let the moment pass you by, and it's just telling you to appreciate the sunset tonight :)

Lucee

govenor
Jan 16, 2002
nor cal
dh girlie said:
No, you no I'm nott...I enjoye the froots of my laber...just cuz I'm a brayne ded gubermint emploiyee dozent meen I em stoopid...

but if I want to go back to school to take welding and pottery I'll do it after work! Now git bizeee on my necklusss!

Ah, I enjoy "the froots of my laber" too! I have a huge coffee mug, lemme tell ya! And, damn, those ashtrays, outta control, baby! And, who doesn't like garden art? yeah, that's what i thought....

Jes for that, there aint' gonna be no necklace.

And, I still like my interpretation best. Damn jenky online dream interpretations.

dh girlie said:
It means that you have been impregnated by the demon seed of Sponge Bob.

J

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Lucee said:
Ah, I enjoy "the froots of my laber" too! I have a huge coffee mug, lemme tell ya! And, damn, those ashtrays, outta control, baby! And, who doesn't like garden art? yeah, that's what i thought....

Jes for that, there aint' gonna be no necklace.

And, I still like my interpretation best. Damn jenky online dream interpretations.

Well I don't wear earrings or bracelets...is it a key chain? Is it that elvis bust I covet? Also, there were a couple of other things in that bag the other night...do you need those back? One was even a silver nipple!