Quantcast

Anyone know what this dream means?

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
MikeD said:
Now you're scaring me. Or is that just a tingle of intrigue I feel?

Nah...i was just messing with you...I remember hearing that story on the news of the weird of the guy who went to the hospital cuz he had a jar of peanut butter stuck in his ass and he told the ER personnel that he fell on it while giving his dog a bath... :confused: Why would you wash your dog naked with a jar of peanut butter?

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
johnbryanpeters said:
It means that you have been impregnated by the demon seed of Sponge Bob.

J
Giving new meaning to the term "spongeworthy."

(I was in the drugstore with the GF, and the guy in front of us was bantering-badly-with the checkout girl. He noted the plethora of spongebob-themed crap at the register and joked, "Do you think they'll have spongebob condoms soon?" The GF whispered to me, very quitely, "Wouldn't that be better as a sponge?")

MikeD

Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
dh girlie said:
Nah...i was just messing with you...I remember hearing that story on the news of the weird of the guy who went to the hospital cuz he had a jar of peanut butter stuck in his ass and he told the ER personnel that he fell on it while giving his dog a bath... :confused: Why would you wash your dog naked with a jar of peanut butter?
Ha, most peanut butter stories are about the girl who gets caught in flagrante delecto, with the dog and a PB&V sandwich.

http://www.snopes.com/risque/bestial/peanutbt.htm

MD

MikeD

Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Too late...you already admitted it. :p

I shouldn't have pasted the whole URL into my post. Too much foreshadowing. Snopes is a great site, though.

Lucee

govenor
Jan 16, 2002
nor cal
dh girlie said:
Well I don't wear earrings or bracelets...is it a key chain? Is it that elvis bust I covet? Also, there were a couple of other things in that bag the other night...do you need those back? One was even a silver nipple!

Hey, I meant that there ain't gonna be nuthin' for the likes of you's! But, I can make you an elvis bust, if you play your cards right. (As in find me a hot dh'r, k?)