Quantcast

Anyone know where this is?

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
that dog is such a wuss. He took all the go-arounds.

edit: ok so he rolled a few things. Wonder how he can stand to show his face arouns his freehucking friends??

vibiker

Monkey
May 3, 2004
Santa Clara / Vashon
oly said:
Is that trail any real secret? Or have we all gone underground again?
Now that the "other" secret spot has "No Biking" signs, I think everyone is getting a bit gun-shy.

Heck, I have met others at these sites. When I asked for info on yet another secret trail, I was promised, but have not been able to get beta. Go figure. :confused: Maybe, it was my deodorant?? :eek:

NateH

Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
its not that its a big secret its just you don't go out and publicize where trails are without going out there with the guy

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
NateH said:
its not that its a big secret its just you don't go out and publicize where trails are without going out there with the guy
Are you riding yet? How is the shoulder?

LMO

Chimp
Sep 1, 2005
Redmond, WA
No one has taught me the secret handshake to know where this is yet. I don't have a problem with someone emailing me or calling me when they are going there to ride and let me follow along. Lemmeknow.

LMO

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
These "secret trail" subjects are always funny. You're either part of one group that does know or the minority that doesn't.
Even the Forest Service/Ranger District gives tours of this trail... :eek:

I'm on a mission to build something that only I know about. Not tell anyone at all and see how long it takes before it's "found" and asked about here. Hint: the trail will be "local enough" and have distinct features that will give it away. So, when you're out and about, keep you're eyes peeled to the side of the dirt road for a stray tire track...

Of course, nobody will answer any questions posed about said trail. :D

Bullitrider

Monkey
Apr 17, 2004
Seattle
I guess you have to get vouched for before anyone will tell anything anymore. Do you have any references? Pending a full background check you just might become worthy of the sacred knowledge.

Oh yeah, I'm thinking about going there tomorrow. :evil:

juice

Monkey
Nov 11, 2003
Seattle
Borneo said:
I'm on a mission to build something that only I know about. Not tell anyone at all and see how long it takes before it's "found" and asked about here. Hint: the trail will be "local enough" and have distinct features that will give it away. So, when you're out and about, keep you're eyes peeled to the side of the dirt road for a stray tire track...
B - I'm not sure your backyard counts, but have fun!!! :D

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
Shhhh. If they all find out they can shuttle it I'll never keep 'em out. :thumb:
If they don't mind shuttling my driveway, that is...

Aug 11, 2005
Wenatchee, WA
YOU REEP WHAT YOU SEW!!!!!!!!! or however you spell that. GET A SHOUVEL and a HAMER!!!! I already told LMO what trail it is, it isn't that big of a secret when 4 truck loads of bikes show up with King5 news. but still....If people didn't build trails, there wouldn't be any...seriously, u reep what you sew. build a trail. even if it is week. people will ride it, you will feel good about it. and, you contributed to the sport. I understand why people keep trails secret, believe me. At the same time, spend some time on some high profile trails and give back to the sport....SOME HOW we all got started riding...it wasn't because we went out and built our own trail and decided to huck some ****....

NateH

Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
MUTOLI said:
Are you riding yet? How is the shoulder?
Shoulders great, Zeb and I just got back from 11 days at Whistler, rode all day every day and it felt great. I was kinda jumping the gun, our first day was 5 weeks and three days after i broke it bur at this point it feels awesome. How are you doing? I heard you were going to be out for awhile.

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
NateH said:
Shoulders great, Zeb and I just got back from 11 days at Whistler, rode all day every day and it felt great. I was kinda jumping the gun, our first day was 5 weeks and three days after i broke it bur at this point it feels awesome. How are you doing? I heard you were going to be out for awhile.
Wow. Fast recovery. 11 days at Whistler..Talk about making up for lost time. 4 weeks I was off(two new tears). Mt. Washington was sweet (first ride back from injury). Maybe next year my knee will be 100% for it! (hopefully)...

trailhacker

Turbo Monkey
Jan 6, 2003
In the hills around Seattle
Bullitrider said:
If I'm not mistaken King 5 went to the other trail where people are now getting tickets. Hope they have fun. :thumb:
So what exactly were they doing there?
I saw a show (Nortwest tonight or something - I think it was that curly dude) and they showed some riding in post canyon. Is this King5 stuff going to make it to TV hopefully in a "look how they are screwing bike riders" type commentary???

Aug 11, 2005
Wenatchee, WA
I don't know, I have been wondering. There is this deal on northwest afternoon, or northwest backroads, or some crap like that. It has a xc dude from Wenatchee, and there is also some stuff on Dangerus dan. I think that that is what the photage was for, but somthing must have happend about Legalitys and ****. So they just showed the shore and some xc trails over here. If you go to king5.com and look for jason jablonski or wenatchee, you can find the vid. So really, I don't think we are getting any publicity, I think some big dog above ****ed us once again.