Quantcast

Anyone live in Sweden, Denmark, Norway or Germany?

Bream

Chimp
Aug 19, 2008
If so then you are welcome to our 2009 Dh Challenge: English version or Swedish version

Open to evey level of rider, I have designed to course so complete beginners can ride the same event as pros and I have both ends of the spectrum already entered.

Fantastic prizes on offer, the 1st prize of a weeks DH holiday to Spain with Switch-BacksDH can be won by anyone entering the race and will be pulled from a hat at the end of the day. So even if you come in last you can still go home winning a top prize.

Drop me a line for more info :D

Killerbarbies

Monkey
Sep 29, 2004
Slovakia
According to population statistics about 100,000,000 people live in those 4 countries but somehow I'm not sure that is the real answer to your question...:D

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Isn't it really reezing cold at that time already? ;) Can you tell me is there a possiblity to ride around the place of the race (in the spot or any other close by) if I wanted to make a trip and visit the race by the way? Sweden always tempted me but living in Poland it only makes sense if I go for a longer trip.

Bream

Chimp
Aug 19, 2008
Lol, well we only have 100 places up for grabs so those 100,000,000 better be quick :D

It isn't really cold that time of year as we are in the south of Sweden, hopefully we'll have the same weather as last year when it was 18 and sunny all day, perfect .

There is a lot of good XC and even road riding close, you just have to know where to look. Here is one simply guide my friend put up as we have been mapping out XC trails for a couple of years now: Hallandsåsen

You can start and finish the trails from Vallåsen, or you can travel around depending how far and what type of riding you like.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Lol, well we only have 100 places up for grabs so those 100,000,000 better be quick :D

It isn't really cold that time of year as we are in the south of Sweden, hopefully we'll have the same weather as last year when it was 18 and sunny all day, perfect .

There is a lot of good XC and even road riding close, you just have to know where to look. Here is one simply guide my friend put up as we have been mapping out XC trails for a couple of years now: Hallandsåsen

You can start and finish the trails from Vallåsen, or you can travel around depending how far and what type of riding you like.
I ride xc but I couldn't care less. I'm just looking for some nice dh/fr places that will be open late sep. as now I'm still finishing my flat and have no time for a longer trip.

Bream

Chimp
Aug 19, 2008
Cheers Jorgen, check the Terrengsykkel website soon, I actually got in touch with the editor yesterday so there should be a news piece up there soon.