Quantcast

Anyone live (or lived) in or near Greenville, NC?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
zod said:
Yep, my wife used to be a teacher......she could have a job tomorrow if she wanted it, getting a teaching job in NC is super easy
what area do you live in again?

zod

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
G-County, NC
G-town is booming with construction........lots of people who are sick of paying Mecklenburg/Charlotte taxes are moving to the surrounding counties and commuting to work.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
zod said:
G-town is booming with construction........lots of people who are sick of paying Mecklenburg/Charlotte taxes are moving to the surrounding counties and commuting to work.
Hrmmm how is that town?

zod

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
G-County, NC
Gastonia is alright, I wouldn't wanna live there b/c it is a little big/suburbish for my taste. However they have everything you would need (Lowe's, W-mart, resturaunts, etc.) and aren't too far away. I can be in the commercial district of Gastonia from my house in about 15-20 minutes.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
zod said:
Gastonia is alright, I wouldn't wanna live there b/c it is a little big/suburbish for my taste. However they have everything you would need (Lowe's, W-mart, resturaunts, etc.) and aren't too far away. I can be in the commercial district of Gastonia from my house in about 15-20 minutes.
It's funny, Stanley seems like the area I live in. I'm about 20min from a "Gastonia" and I'm about 1hr from NYC.

zod

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
G-County, NC
The best part of course is having very close local trail and being able to ride at night in mid-November in a T-shirt and shorts......... :thumb: :drool:

These are from last night, myself and Mr. Tiles doing a night sessions at PeeWee's :dancing:

Attachments

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
zod said:
The best part of course is having very close local trail and being able to ride at night in mid-November in a T-shirt and shorts......... :thumb: :drool:

These are from last night, myself and Mr. Tiles doing a night sessions at PeeWee's :dancing:
Fuggin shorts.... WTF it's NOVEMBER?

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
zod said:

is that something new since the peewees comp? did they ever get any dirt jumps built?

zod

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
G-County, NC
The trail cat moves in and out of the shadows, stalking it's prey....... If you are on the trail and hear a noise, something off to your side or up in a tree in the dark, don't stop, don't look or shine your lights in that direction.................JUST PEDAL YOUR ASS OFF.
Last night we got lucky for the trail cat had just fed..... :eek:

Attachments

zod

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
G-County, NC
biggins said:
is that something new since the peewees comp? did they ever get any dirt jumps built?
there is some new stuff here and there Ben, they are beginning to start amping up on trail work now that the cool months are here.......some DJ are built but I don't think they've received a whole lot of TLC. I'm not a dirt jumper so I haven't been back there to look at them lately

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
zod said:
The trail cat moves in and out of the shadows, stalking it's prey....... If you are on the trail and hear a noise, something off to your side or up in a tree in the dark, don't stop, don't look or shine your lights in that direction.................JUST PEDAL YOUR ASS OFF.
Last night we got lucky for the trail cat had just fed..... :eek:
so is the cat always there?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
biggins said:
they feed him yanks that wanna always talk about the way they did it back home.
at first I was like WTF is a "yanks" I thought it was a particular cut of meat.

zod

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
G-County, NC
Cat's don't need scraps.......they take care of themselves. I imagine he gets a mouse or two every night. I gave him some peanut butter granola bar last night though

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
zod said:
Cat's don't need scraps.......they take care of themselves. I imagine he gets a mouse or two every night. I gave him some peanut butter granola bar last night though
nice I'm sure he enjoyed it.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Um... no, I can't find anything about it on the internet so it must not exist.