Quantcast

Anyone looking for a cheap roof box?

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
holliswood said:
That is exactly what I am sayin' brother. :thumb:

Hey you guys given Ben any kind of secret brotherhood of the island initiation yet? Thrown him off a dock or somethin'?
Kim spent alot of time at the ranch in enumclaw it seems..... (Donkey Box)

Want me to throw ben off the boat one of the mornings? I commute in with him.... when he gets there in time that is.......

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
oly said:

Want me to throw ben off the boat one of the mornings? I commute in with him.... when he gets there in time that is.......
Dam, That guy is always frickin' late. I would be packed up ready to leave for a race, and he would roll up like a half hour late EVERY TIME! I mean come on, all he had to do was show up and he got rockstar treatment! He didn't even have a job, so I know that wasn't making him late. I think he's PW and can't get out of bed with you know who! :nope:

Yeah, I think he needs to go for the Vashon swim!

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
oly said:

My name wasn't in that newspaper article was it?

THAT'S MY BUSINESS!

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
oly said:
haha......not in the paper, but on a pay website that i saw at Bibs house......
Pretty sure all the cops are pulling a Super Troopers video watching session of all the "evidence" they found.....

"Hey, I didn't know you could do that with duct tape and baby oil!!!"

"Wait....did he just do that with no lube and a blackberry bush???"

"Oh..Oh...this is my favorite part!! Watch how he cannonballz off that one into that one! That's gonna leave a mark!!"