Quantcast

Anyone looking for an "asian experience"?

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
Well look no further! That fat white mook from Under Siege and Under Siege 2: Dark Territory, has delivered that experience to us! In the form of $3 per can of sugar water...

F.O.G

Monkey
Feb 8, 2005
Monterey, CA
They don't sell that crap here in the states do they??? How come other countries seem to love the actors/entertainers that we here in the states can't stand or have long since forgotten about ie; Segal, Hasselhoff, Jerry Lewis ect. And one other thought..... Steven Segal is a fat perverted piece of **it!!

grundy

Chimp
Oct 18, 2004
F.O.G said:
They don't sell that crap here in the states do they??? How come other countries seem to love the actors/entertainers that we here in the states can't stand or have long since forgotten about ie; Segal, Hasselhoff, Jerry Lewis ect. And one other thought..... Steven Segal is a fat perverted piece of **it!!

yeah, but what about Steve Young - he's got an energy drink too

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Hypernormality
There's an excellent Japanese sports drnk called 'Pokori Sweat'. I always wonder who or what a Pokori is... What makes it superb is the drink appears to be a cloudy looking water.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Changleen said:
There's an excellent Japanese sports drnk called 'Pokori Sweat'. I always wonder who or what a Pokori is... What makes it superb is the drink appears to be a cloudy looking water.
pocari sweat. it's good :)

E

enkidu

Changleen said:
"pokkari" (pocari) is a Japanese onomatopoeia or a descriptive adjective/adverb/gerund of something that is light and floaty (like a cloud or a moon floating in the sky). You can "pokkari" open your mouth wide in astonishment, too, when the drink is so good, it hits the spot and you exhale "Aaaaaaaahhhh, just what I needed!" or something like that.

zahgurim

Underwater monkey
Mar 9, 2005
lolAsia
I'm living the Asian experience now. It's fun, and nobody here likes Steven Segall either...

And "Pocari Sweat" translates roughly to "Liquid Sweaty Monkey Nut Sadness".
Blue Powerade is much better, unless I'm visiting Japan. Then I'm drinking the Hi-Chus.