Quantcast

anyone ride trails anymore?

ironhorsedj

Chimp
May 25, 2006
I bet this has been a topic many of times, but are there any jump trails in so cal anymore? Im from San Clemente (most southern orange county city) and i was wondering if there are any jumps around anymore. Back in my bmx days we had jumps everywhere. I think its considered to be more vandalistic building jumps in the dirt than it is to skateboard public cement property now. Besides the well known sheep hills and hidden, is there anything to ride? Sheep is super fun, but the pedaling gets to you super quick and it gets old casing jumps after being there for a few hours of race pedaling. Whatever happened to the flowing packs and sick transfers. Im only complaining because everywhere i try and build, the city finds and tears down.

P.S. im now on a hardtail mtb and willing to make the trek anywhere. Hah, thanks for any help you "guys" want to share.

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
Just find better spots to build and have at it. My spots never get torn down for the most part cause they're hidden.

ironhorsedj

Chimp
May 25, 2006
I would do that, but with the urban boom that we are having down here, its nearly impossible to have jumps longer than a few months. Plus its b itch a ss orange county and the association people have nothing better to do besides look for junk like that.