Quantcast

Anyone riding this weekend? 12/1?

ridiculous

Turbo Monkey
Jan 18, 2005
MD / NoVA
It's my last weekend to ride down south before I move up to baltimore. Anyone want to rip this weekend somewhere between the clemson freeride park and pisgah? Preferably on sunday or early sat morning.

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
I may be able to ride early Sat. I think Dave said he may be riding too. His friend is coming up from FL and wants to ride Greens Lick. Will know more on Friday.

Would love to ride WindRock but I will be gone all day Sunday going to the Panthers/49ers game. Not much of a football fan, but am not turning down Box Seats and all the hospitality that comes with it. One of my Vendors wanted to take me.

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
Would love to ride WindRock but I will be gone all day Sunday going to the Panthers/49ers game. Not much of a football fan, but am not turning down Box Seats and all the hospitality that comes with it. One of my Vendors wanted to take me.
"You have choosen poorly."

ridiculous

Turbo Monkey
Jan 18, 2005
MD / NoVA
its a park now that there are more than 2 trails.

The website will be up when the club credit card returns to my wallet. the hosting company really didnt give me any warning that the site was due for renewal so it just expired, have no fear.