Quantcast

Anyone Riding this weekend?

WKC

Monkey
Feb 23, 2005
Down in the G-Spot
I'm thinking about heading out to Country Park this weekend, since I haven't been riding in a god while. Anybody wanna go, or do some urban or Salem Lake? I really don't care i just want to ride.

Steven

Monkey
Nov 8, 2003
North carolina
I am thinking Chhs, but i can probobly do Country park. What day are you thinking about going?

Are we going to build since the build day last weekend was cancelled?

WKC

Monkey
Feb 23, 2005
Down in the G-Spot
Motomike is the one to ask about the build day. I want to go back out to CHHS, but i don't know if i can get a ride, so Country Park would work best for me. I have a 3-day weekend, so I could possibly do both.

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
It's ready to ride. Not quite finished(the XC trail that is), but the stuff in the pics I posted are finished and have been hit. It's fun.

untitledsince89

Turbo Monkey
Nov 11, 2005
Winston-Salem NC
I'd be interested in CHHS since I've never ridden ther before. Cp maybe but not so much. I want to get onto some good trails since I just got my bike in better running order. Whats happening with Northwood? is it any good now, or has most the stuff gone to waste?

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
downhill66 said:
i cant go any where. why?? i got busted 4 pot, ****!!!!!!!!!
I tried to find a sympathetic smilie face, but even on the internet there isnt anything that could sympathize with that...

untitledsince89

Turbo Monkey
Nov 11, 2005
Winston-Salem NC
formermtboarder said:
aaron, y od u have no tact/intelligence, i mean u blatentally do **** u know u shouyldnyt, ur not even cautious.....
agreed wow Aaron wtf do who have to do before your parents kick your ass out of your house:love:

serioulsy wtf dude, don't be stupid about sh!t

at least I got the chain guide before your ass got grounded again:p

Thanks

since i'm from durham i grew up on the chhs trails, so if anyone wants to make a trip out there we can throw the bikes in my truck and head on out, it's a short drive and can easily do it for a day-ride. plus wherever you want to go i can take you there cause i know those woods like the back of my hand. just let me know if you want to go.

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
ridinbikes247 said:
me and some friends were heading to salem lake sunday, we usally get there around 12:00 give or take some....new to the forum so i dunno ????
Hey, Im alex, I ride an identiti and a Big Hit, i may be out at Salem on sunday but no promises. Have I met you? what do you ride?

untitledsince89

Turbo Monkey
Nov 11, 2005
Winston-Salem NC
Jon=ride an iron horse with a sherman slider
steven on saturday I'm finishing building that drop to roller to table.
so I prob won't be riding at all
but on sunday I'll def be up for some Salem

untitledsince89

Turbo Monkey
Nov 11, 2005
Winston-Salem NC
Ok so as of now people, we have Saturday, ya can come and help build at my house, Pm for directions. and get some riding in.
Then on sunday Salem Lake, I'll be ther around 1 or so