Quantcast

Anyone riding?

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
I wanted to bump up some nice biking threads with pics.... but I stopped at page 9 and could only find Heidi's thread... :confused:

What's going on?!

Anybody riding?

Its been said a million time, but still, the lounge is not getting better. :(

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
I'm riding tonight..in about 30 minutes actually...maybe I'll take the camera along! We're riding one of our SMBA trails that was just re-opened at Saturday's trail maintenance (it was destroyed by logging and needed a lot of love).

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
It's been said a million times before that the lounge is to talk about Things outside of the Specific Ride forums.

And yeah, i still ride, i waiting on a frame.

deroyo

French Monkey Instigator Supreme!
Jul 3, 2001
Not on my BIKE!!!
Jozz said:
Shut up noob! :sneaky:
Have you finished your 78 hrs of work yet???
Go ride!!!
:p

Hypno,you going to take that :nuts: from Jozz?

I went riding over the weekend,this place called Bellefeuille,
AWSOME PLACE... :thumb:
:devil:

HypNoTic

Man Whore
Aug 3, 2004
Montreal, Qc
Jozz said:
Shut up noob! :sneaky:
Quit crying you're not riding enough, you never answered my numerous invitations to ride in St-Alexis. :eek:

BTW, As a self-employee, do you think you could allow yourself a break for the weekend of Oct 9/10 and ride down south up to Echo's ?? We have some trails he want to show us. That and the fact that my brand new HollowPoint Expert 04 is awaiting to see some dirt... ;)

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
HypNoTic said:
Quit crying you're not riding enough, you never answered my numerous invitations to ride in St-Alexis. :eek:
If you read the thread carefully, I'm not saying I don't ride enough... in fact if their is someone that is riding on a regulare basis 2-3 times a week, its me!

I'm just saying that the RM Lounge lost a lot of appeal recently due to the lack of bike content, thats all.

And for St-Alexis, well.... I'm a singletrack kind of guy... ;)

HypNoTic said:
BTW, As a self-employee, do you think you could allow yourself a break for the weekend of Oct 9/10 and ride down south up to Echo's ?? We have some trails he want to show us. That and the fact that my brand new HollowPoint Expert 04 is awaiting to see some dirt... ;)
I'll probably be down in Vermont that week-end for camping, biking and hiking.

mcgowanc

Monkey
Jan 22, 2004
Boulder CO
douglas said:
haha...sorry but this one deserves a pic (which I dont have yet!)
-- Here's a picture. Fruita a couple weekends ago. On the shinny new id. Yes one day I will learn to ride with my mouth shut.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Nice!

Come ride our trails in early spring... you'll learn fast to shut your mouth when riding.... Mmmmm mosquitos! :D

BTW, is that the start of Horsethief Bench?

Thats one crazy descent! :eek:

mcgowanc

Monkey
Jan 22, 2004
Boulder CO
Jozz said:
Nice!

Come ride our trails in early spring... you'll learn fast to shut your mouth when riding.... Mmmmm mosquitos! :D

haha that is exactly where that is, I love the technical decents much fun!!!
mmm mosquitos -> just a lil extra protein, great for when you forget the cliff bar ;)

mcgowanc

Monkey
Jan 22, 2004
Boulder CO
Jozz said:
Nice!

-- here i learned to ride and smile .. too bad my photoshop skilz are not better :)

Attachments

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
i went to my reservation and went for a solo ride. gotta 20 miler in with a broken leg that didn't protest that bad from the bumps and hills. i gotta grandmother who is sick and probably won't make it back home (she lives here on the coast, reservation is 300 miles away in Eastern Washington) so i bought a disposable camera and took pictures with that since i left my normal camera at my apartment. i'll scan and post the pics when i get em, such a beautiful area....