Quantcast

anyone SC local going to N* sunday?

Feb 10, 2003
A, A
Planning on going with a buddy but have a wedding to attend saturday night along with my 21st bday...dont think will be sober enough to drive but want to race. anyone help with the predicament...

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
Camarokyle.

You want to caravan together? We're leaving the Campbell/Santa Clara area at 5:00am on Saturday to make it there by the time the lifts start going up that sweet-sweet mountainside.

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
it's very tempting Mikey, but i think i'll stick around here and schralp local trails. Dealing with traffic coming home on sunday night would suck for me, not so bad to WC, but all the way to SC is poop....

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
CamaroKyle... we'll be taking my buddy's slightly lifted Silver 4-Runner.

Email me at mjb_buchanan@yahoo.com for my address. My place is super easy to find.

I'm right off of 17 in Campbell. We plan to leave at 5:15am (no later).

I'll be up at 4:30am to double-check my gear, bike, etc. We might stop for a bite to eat on the way up there. Something fast and drive-thru... no sit down stuff. We've got riding to do tomorrow.

I'm Mike, by the way.

J_B

Monkey
Sep 20, 2004
In My '09 WRX STI
hey guys, give me a call when you get here. 541-279-0347 cell. i have been here since thursday. alot of runs are super soft and loose. i know whats worth hitting.
Sorry I missed ya Brett. The wifey and I are staying in the village tomorrow night. We need to get together, consume beverages, go to dinner and hang out.....

Super soft and loose is something Brett knows all about :banana:

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
Brett! It'll be nice to finally meet you!

I don't have your number though. If you have Kyle's number, he's got mine.

Any chance you got my jersey, you turdball? Haha...

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
N* was amazing! The new trail is fun, although not as groomed as they lead you to believe. Anticipate washing out at every corner of every turn on every trail (as usual).

Still rocky, still very technical. I'm awaiting an email from Brett with a video of me hittin' a reasonable drop. *bling bling*

I'm bruised, battered, but not broken, b1shes.