Quantcast

Anyone see Hide and Seek?

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I heard from numerous people that it was pretty mediocre. The critics panned it as well. I was going to go see it, but I don't think I'll waste my eight bucks...

Hmm...

Broken_Spoke

Mr. Big Hot Pastrami
Feb 26, 2003
Bozeman, MT
binary visions said:
I heard from numerous people that it was pretty mediocre. The critics panned it as well. I was going to go see it, but I don't think I'll waste my eight bucks...

Hmm...
8 bucks to see a movie thats insane

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
binary visions said:

Hmm...

I don't trust critics...they usually like crappy movies and give good movies a thumbs down. It was pretty scary. I wonder how they get little kids to act so well?

Broken_Spoke

Mr. Big Hot Pastrami
Feb 26, 2003
Bozeman, MT
dh girlie said:
I don't trust critics...they usually like crappy movies and give good movies a thumbs down. It was pretty scary. I wonder how they get little kids to act so well?
they promise them a life time supply of mac and cheese

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
I saw it. Wasn't that scary, but Deniro is an awesome actor and Emily (little girl) is insanely good. Great thriller with some great twists.

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
dh girlie said:
Yeah I never woulda guessed DeNiro was Charlie...never in a million years...:D
Oh i know, i thought it was the creapy real estate guy. I just don't understand the cave drawings, i mean Deniro didn't look like the pics in Emilys room at all. Oh well.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Sherpa said:
Oh i know, i thought it was the creapy real estate guy. I just don't understand the cave drawings, i mean Deniro didn't look like the pics in Emilys room at all. Oh well.

No not at all...I also didn't think DeNiro killed his wife...or the cat...or Elisabeth...If you think back to the ending...before he kills the cop and tries to kill the dark haired child psychologist friend of his...the little girl is crying saying Don't make me see Charlie again...also...the neighbor says I saw you coming out of the woods with a shovel...so there were some key things there...I thought it was a great movie. this is funny...if someone sees this that didn't see it...this is gonna ruin it for em, but that's kinda funny

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
dh girlie said:
No not at all...I also didn't think DeNiro killed his wife...or the cat...or Elisabeth...If you think back to the ending...before he kills the cop and tries to kill the dark haired child psychologist friend of his...the little girl is crying saying Don't make me see Charlie again...also...the neighbor says I saw you coming out of the woods with a shovel...so there were some key things there...I thought it was a great movie. this is funny...if someone sees this that didn't see it...this is gonna ruin it for em, but that's kinda funny
Yea. I REALLY wanna go see it again with the knowledge after watching it to catch all the little hints they give. Just like Sixth Sense.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
Broken_Spoke said:
8 bucks to see a movie thats insane
No thats about normall around here. ANd you dont even get a refund if some fat bitch parks her ass next you. :mad:

HAs anyone seen "the grudge" ? Is the tool song it, you know the 1st song in lateralus. Id see it just if that song were in it, thad be coo. :thumb:

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
mack said:
HAs anyone seen "the grudge" ? Is the tool song it, you know the 1st song in lateralus. Id see it just if that song were in it, thad be coo. :thumb:
The Grudge was alright. Kinda stupid and just jumpy at times, but very predictable. No idea on the song.

Bogeyman this Fri. for sure and Ring TWO next Fri.