Quantcast

Anyone see "Saw"?

.:Jeenyus:.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 23, 2004
slc
see-saw...

Sorry, it had to be done. No I did not see saw but I do plan on renting it sometime soon.

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
I saw it and didnt think it was that great. It looked better in the preview but they didnt show much of the other murders which was kinda lame. And the dude from princess bride was acting quite bad.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
manziman said:
ok, I got lazy and didn't check. meh.
no biggie, i didn't post the link to say i posted first and you shouldn't have....
no i posted the link because i was lazy and didn't wanna repeat all that i said before. But now i'm writing a huge explanation over my motivation which kinda sucks. meh oh well.....

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
mobius said:
And the dude from princess bride was acting quite bad.
haha it was hard for me to get over that too, "as you wish".... i thought he did alright though.
For future reference for anyone, you could "saw" your heel off instead of your whole foot to escape, and you wouldn't bleed to death(i don't think anyways). You'd think a doc would figure that out......

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
manziman said:
yea, I just watched. Thought it was pretty good and well worth the rent. I dunno, i'm not a big fan of the scary movies, but this one, I liked. yea, interesting.
Yup and I thought it was pretty good, the name kinda makes you think it's going to be lame. It has a nice twist though. A cool movie is Constantine......

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
I saw it in the theatres. I thought it was funny, but it scared my girlfriend so much she didnt sleep for a week. it scared my other friend to, to the point she asked if she could spend the night with my girl and I...........

J

JRB

I saw a guy's chick yelling at him at the movie store about not liking killing movies when he suggested it.

steve45

Monkey
Sep 30, 2003
Dundee, Scotland
watched it a week or two ago, it was pretty good, borrowed it off my uncle, but i wouldnt have been dissapointed if i had payed for it.

loved the twist.