Quantcast

Anyone see the 40 year old virgin?

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
hooples3 said:
have you seen wedding crashers???..if so which did you think was more funny?
Yeah I saw Wedding Crashers...I thought 40 y/o virgin was more funny...it was funny consistently (or so I thought) throughout the movie, but I did like Wedding Crashers...although it was a bit sappy and predictable.

The waxing scene in 40 y/o virgin was HYSTERICAL.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
dh girlie said:
Yeah I saw Wedding Crashers...I thought 40 y/o virgin was more funny...it was funny consistently (or so I thought) throughout the movie, but I did like Wedding Crashers...although it was a bit sappy and predictable.

The waxing scene in 40 y/o virgin was HYSTERICAL.
i just might have to go see it then

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
dh girlie said:
you should...it's really funny...the whole theater was laughing the entire time. There are a few scenes that had me crying...let's just say one involves waxing...HAHAHAH
I saw a clip of that on the commercial it looked pretty good
I m gonna go see it

you busy tonight??

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
saw it Saturday night ... frickin' hilarious.

"so you pretty much carry a rubber ear around in your pocket all the time." ... " nice, he rides a bike AND does magic."

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
dh girlie said:
That scene is so damn funny...I was crying I was laughing so hard...

I kinda planned on riding, but I'd be up for seeing it again! :D
I wouldnt mind going for a ride either :D

F.O.G

Monkey
Feb 8, 2005
Monterey, CA
The funniest thing about that scene is that the actor did it for real, I saw an interview with him and he said that the scene would only work if he actually felt the pain. If you look close you can actually see blood from the hair being ripped off his chest. Go figure an actor that really wants to do his own stunts.