Quantcast

Anyone see Zink get busted?

justsomeguy

Monkey
Oct 3, 2005
hacksaw said:
rumors are vicious when you are in the public eye so please refrain from spreading them .
Idiot (and I mean that in the nicest, "you're obviously retarded and have access to a computer kind of way "), since when is discussing the truth (as confirmed by your lame ass) spreading rumors?

hacksaw said:
And if I am so stupid then feel free to pm me and explain how I am stoopid gosh maybe I can straighten up my act and become more like you
Just read your posts, or have an adult read them for you and have them explain your idiocy to you.

Your posts clearly define your idiocy.

chicodude said:
So stop sippin' on the haterade guys.
Child, you're (or "your" in cretin-speak) confusing hate with pity.

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
Wow, and I was taking this as a nice "my dick is bigger then your's fest..." Someone had to go make it all personal.

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
Saw is just grumpy because I showed him my junk at the Otter, then gave him a Mikes Hard Rasberrry for looking just too long.

He knows I have love for him, he's just in a foul temper because I am ****ing with him. Besides, this whole thing feeds Zink's fame, so its in a round about way a good thing.

justsomeguy

Monkey
Oct 3, 2005
scurban said:
Justsomeguy..... This is biking. Biking isn't serious, It's about friends, good times, and hmmmm good times, drop the attitude numb nuts.
The last time I checked this was a discussion about a couple of dumb kids on 50s.

What does their idiocy on 50s have to do with biking, other than they also ride bikes? Numb nuts.

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
Hacksaw is a somebody, darnit.

We're never quite sure who he is. You could be Hacksaw. Amydalayna could be Hacksaw. Hell, Jesus could be Hacksaw. Hacksaw is everywhere, and nowhere at the same time. He knows when you are sleeping, he knows when you are jacking, he knows when you are drinking, he knows when you are doing key bumps.

And then on Guy Fox day he comes out of nowhere with a 40oz and a Deity hat and tells you that you are a no good dirka dirka jihad chicken lover.

We should all be so lucky as to know the Saw, or to know his legend.

amydalayna

Turbo Monkey
Aug 16, 2005
south lake tahoe, ca
Tattooo said:
Hacksaw is everywhere, and nowhere at the same time. He knows when you are sleeping, he knows when you are jacking, he knows when you are drinking, he knows when you are doing key bumps.
like a ninja. that's awesome.
sounds very much like the way of the samurai.

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
He's not a Ninja, but rumor has it that Hacksaw's dad is none other then Chuck Norris.

Backpack1

Monkey
Mar 16, 2005
GNORKAL
Wow the internet turns us all into opinionated tuffguy netbangers and armchair engineers...that's just the deal....but I've seen Hacksaw ride and that schitte is terminally ill...big ups to the metal saw...and a big whatever to 50s...those things attract bacon no matter in the projects or on BLM land

Edit - The BLM motto (besides standing for Bureau of Livestock and Mining) is Land of Many Uses isn't it? I didnt read the whole thread so my apologies if that comment is not germain (sp?) , Jackson.

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
The BLM is actually alright in Nevada. Note I didn't say great, or even competent, but just alright. The main issue with 50's, and dirt bikes in general, is that they have too much power for the lips built of that desert dirt. Tend to tear things up, and then they don't repair.

What's even more inspiring about Saw is that I have been there several times with him when the local inbred contingent has shown up on their bikes wanting to ride Sandys. He has been such a good ambasidor that he offered more then once to build them their own area if they would provide the bobcat for him to do it, free of charge. None the less certain dildos just have to ride Sandys too on their motos, and as such I have issues with those that would.

Backpack1

Monkey
Mar 16, 2005
GNORKAL
see...I just opened my mouth not even knowing what we were talking about..I thot it was an issue at the Sea Otter -BLM trails or something -oops! Didnt Read the Whole Thread Error!

hacksaw

Monkey
Feb 22, 2004
775 ,Northern Nevada
justsomeguy said:
Idiot (and I mean that in the nicest, "you're obviously retarded and have access to a computer kind of way "), since when is discussing the truth (as confirmed by your lame ass) spreading rumors?

Just read your posts, or have an adult read them for you and have them explain your idiocy to you.

Your posts clearly define your idiocy.

Child, you're (or "your" in cretin-speak) confusing hate with pity.
Lets see if I can spell correctly long enough to tell you someone posted that the FBI is involved.If that isn't a rumor than I don't know what is . How bout'a little more SALT in your diet??? if you don't understand that one ask someone who is in the know.Call me all the names you want .I still listen to Death Metal and I will throw down in a mosh pit anytime.So while you are at home thinking of ways to call me names on the (ohh should i say it) the internet I am with my kid shreding hopefully this dose'nt offend you just cause you aren't as stupuid as I am maybe I won't have to tell the person who is typing this what to say and I will learn how to operate a computer myself gosh if I am lucky maybe someone will teach me how to ride my bike so I can have fun with the rest of ya'll.
Stupid is as stupid does.
ohh cretin is a hella cool word now we can all use it ....

I love Britnay Spears (even though she is fat now)

justsomeguy

Monkey
Oct 3, 2005
hacksaw said:
Lets see if I can spell correctly long enough to tell you someone posted that the FBI is involved.If that isn't a rumor than I don't know what is .
Why would you respond to me with this "rumors are vicious when you are in the public eye so please refrain from spreading them" when you're actually referring to someone else's post (that you would realize is just a joke if you were able to read and understand the thread)?

Really, it shouldn't be that hard for an alleged adult to read and respond at something approaching the fifth grade level, at a minimum.

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
I just make the monsters man, I don't control where they go.

Besides, with the exception of one major asshat colon commando, its been pretty civilized. A straight up debate on the issue of what we'll let riders of a pro caliber get away with these days. I think it has some merit.

Justsomeguy, stop being justsomedouche. No need to get uber personal about things, just stick to whatever the point is of this whole thing.

And I wouldn't mess with Saw. His Dad I suspect is Chuck Norris. If you ask Chuck Norris what time it is, he always says, "Two seconds till." After you ask, "Two seconds to what?" he roundhouse kicks you in the face.

justsomeguy

Monkey
Oct 3, 2005
Tattooo said:
Justsomeguy, stop being justsomedouche. No need to get uber personal about things, just stick to whatever the point is of this whole thing.
Cry me a river. If you don't like my posts, put me on your ignore list and save yourself the agony. You have the power.

If that "hacksaw" tool (how's that for personal?) keeps posting funny retarded things I'll keep on laughing at him, and sometimes responding.

Save yourself!

p.s. The whole Chuck Norris geekitude didn't start out funny and still isn't funny.

justsomeguy

Monkey
Oct 3, 2005
scurban said:
Justsomeguy, didn't I tell you to die already...please get started on that!
STOP SPREADING FBI RUMORS ABOUT HACKSAW'S BOY TOYS! IT UPSETS AND CONFUSES HIM!

Even though you deleted your "choke already" post (speaking of pussified behavior) I was still waiting your next round confusion.

Which you just posted and which once again made me laugh. At you.

Thanks!

DroppinaNorco

Monkey
Mar 4, 2004
Sac Town
wow this whole thread started out great. like tatoo said, a good discussion about the actions of pros, but it just got so outta hand. justsomeguy got all crazy and started goin on the rampage. all those comments that got way too personal were completely unnecessary. im definitely a kid and i like to have fun and i agree that people need to be responsible, so i think its ok that the two got in a little trouble. hey laws are made to be broken right? but u gotta pay the consequences

P.S. Chuck Norris jokes started out hilarious and wattaya know... they still are.

DroppinaNorco

Monkey
Mar 4, 2004
Sac Town
kidwoo said:
Have you tried huffing glue?

It's really easy. PM me for instructions.
no thanks kills too many brain cells. the whole death thing that goes along with huffing doesnt really appeal to me. and im pretty sure that was unnecessary.

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
Come on, go old school, paint thinner, glue, nail polish, brake cleaner and goat piss in a plastic bag.

Or you could do an omage to HST and try ether. Ether might make him nicer, or make him behave like the village drunk in some old Irish novel.