Quantcast

anyone see

rossp

Chimp
Jul 26, 2007
Damn - I saw that guy circling on the deck of the porch drop - wonder if he hit it....:huh:

GreenSGSPRo

Chimp
Sep 23, 2007
well he does have a suspension on it so dunno why they would bann um lol he meets diablo requirements but i guess it could be cheatin in a race some how

Electric_City

Torture wrench
Apr 14, 2007
Maybe it's the timing of the pic. But why isn't the fork compressing? Is there actually rear suspension? And the "transmission"... WTF. EC

Iridemtb

Turbo Monkey
Feb 2, 2007
he did not get banned. that is not on the insurence, just like 20'' bikes arent.
Ok, where in the insurance policy does it say that he could not ride? He has 2wheels, he has suspension. That are the requirements. Here was wearing saftey gear, and obviously was able to get on and off the lift in a decent manner... what else is there? Yes, he is high up, yes he is more apt to injury if he falls, but there still ins't a rule in the contract, I'd imagine, about no bikes over 3 1/2 feet tall at the handle bars.

It was bull that he couldn't ride. Sure he is goofey I think, it is almost like a clown act, I am not really about it, but I don't let that get in the way of what is allowed and what isn't and what are the legal rules and what aren't.