Quantcast

anyone seen a good 20mm front wheel anywhere for cheap?

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
my roomy needs a new front wheel for his new fork and we cnat find anything online. he doesnt have a paypal account so if anyone sees anything holla

trialsmasta

Monkey
Oct 19, 2001
Austin TX
I'd spring the extra cash and get an Azonic Outlaw wheel set. I just picked up a set and you can run 20mm or 9 up front and 12 or10mm axle in the rear. They are lighter than a set of singletracks and you can get smoking deals on them. I think JensonUSA had them for like $275. If thats out of your price range, Have a local shop order you up a Sun Ju Ju, or Marzocchi Hub probably the 2 cheapest hubs you'll find and some inexpesnsive Alex rim. Probably cost you less than $175 with labor.

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
We have a welded sun singletrack hoop laced to a no-name sealed 20mm hub with silver 14g spokes. It is brand new never used. I can sell it for $85 plus $10 bucks shipping. It came on a 2005 Kona Coilair from our shop that a customer upgraded to a Maverick DUC32 fork on and since the Maverick uses a 24mm hub we now have this single front wheel left over. We can take a credit card and there is not tax since you are out of state. PM me if you want it....

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
You can actually order a front only, Outlaw wheel for a little over $100. I just bought a rear for $150ish.