Quantcast

Anyone seen the Foo Fighters live???

Spunger

Git yer dumb questions here
Feb 19, 2003
Lame question I know.........

BUT....we have them comming locally, and it's an acustic only deal. I know most of their songs but was just curious if they are decent live. The tickets aren't much but I'm starting to like the acustic stuff more than the regular plugged in stuff. It's usually a little more mellow at times :)

Just curious.......I figured they've been around long enough by now to have other concerts like this but in general how are they etc...???

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
i have, super hung over from wandering bourbon street and they sucked.

might as well seen a blink 182 show...

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
I must be tasteless, then, as I think their music rules. I love the new double-disc and like how the acoustic/morose tunes are on one disc and the harder/uptempo stuff is on the other. I prefer to listen to discs all the way through and find that my mood often dictates one over the other. Their show here is sold out, so again, I do not get to see them even though Dave Grohl grew up and went to school 10 minutes from where I used to stomp around.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
Ridemonkey said:
I saw them open for the RHCP a few years ago, and they were way more fun to watch than RHCP....worth checking out for sure.
Yep, I went to that same lineup back in 2000 or so.
They were both super high energy bands then for sure.
I left that show drenched and bruised.

Spunger

Git yer dumb questions here
Feb 19, 2003
Well........I know they would be high energy, but what about in an unplugged setting???

The tickets are like $28/38/48 I think. Our venue is pretty tiny compared to most but still holds a decent amount of people. That was why I thought it might be a good one to see.