Quantcast

Anyone selling a Dh fork in Va?

Dartman

Old Bastard Mike
Feb 26, 2003
Richmond, VA
I've got an '01 Monster T with a shade under 8.5" of steerer w/standard top crown (not drop). Seal replacement tools included. (Though the seals are good now, I had to replace one when it was new)

I may have a '04 888R w/Go-Ride Lower crown on the block soon as I can make a deal for a Fox forty.

I'm down in Richmond.

Mike

Matt D

Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
charlottesville, va
They're not on your list, but I've got either a '02 Dorado or an '04 Sherman Slider +, depending upon which I sell with my Yeti. If you want one, I'll sell you it and put the other with the DH-9. Both have a lot of steerer, if you're interested I'll measure both.

Jayridesacove

Turbo Monkey
Feb 21, 2004
Falls Church, VA
I'll get back with this middle of next month. I'm trying to sell my cove frame and I've got to finish paying for the bullit frame that i'm ordering, along with rent, bills, etc...

Thanks for all the replies, I'll be able to make a definite deal next month after I pay for my new bullit frame. So if any of you still have forks for sale, I'll be in touch.

ridiculous

Turbo Monkey
Jan 18, 2005
MD / NoVA
Matt D said:
They're not on your list, but I've got either a '02 Dorado or an '04 Sherman Slider +, depending upon which I sell with my Yeti. If you want one, I'll sell you it and put the other with the DH-9. Both have a lot of steerer, if you're interested I'll measure both.

im interested and in the area what are those steerer lengths though?