Quantcast

anyone up for a ride on the 19th

mindlessfr

Monkey
Sep 8, 2004
richmond, va
I know about the ride goin on today but some people have jobs and school and cant go so anyone wanna ride this sunday. Anyone is welcome to join, meet at the Belle Isle parking lot around 1:30 or 2

mindlessfr

Monkey
Sep 8, 2004
richmond, va
yea for sure im still goin. im bringing some friends so there will be 4-6 depending on wether two of my friends can go.....oh ill be there around 12 instead of 1:30

wood-dog

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
the mid-west armpit!
wish I could join ya guys but I am passing this weekend! Too freaking cold! No wait it isn't, I don't have the gas to get to Richmond tomorrow. But I hope you guys have a great time anyway! :D

Feb 5, 2006
Chester, Va.
wood-dog said:
wish I could join ya guys but I am passing this weekend! Too freaking cold! No wait it isn't, I don't have the gas to get to Richmond tomorrow. But I hope you guys have a great time anyway! :D
Ride there, thats why you have a bike, duh. or get someone else to go and bum a ride, that works sometimes.

Feb 5, 2006
Chester, Va.
what happened man? some XC guys said they saw you but you had some trouble with the front wheel and ended up leavin. I got there a little late, like 12:20ish but it wasnt too cold of a day. I found some pretty cool urban stuff so well have to do another ride sometime soon.

mindlessfr

Monkey
Sep 8, 2004
richmond, va
yea i pulled up and thats when my friend called me and said his car was dead so i go to put my front wheel on and i start riding and it was a little shakey so i took it off to look at it and thats when my axle fell into my hands in two pieces:eek: :(

i waited there until like 12:15 to tell you i couldnt ride but i must have just missed you

today just hasnt been my day my front axle is broken, my roof rack is messed up and then on my way home i got off the wrong exit and got lost and now im screwed over with homework :nuts: :help: