Quantcast

Anyone up for going to Dark Mtn Sunday.

TCP21

Monkey
May 13, 2005
Greensboro, NC
I really want to go to Dark Mtn to see the DH course. i am going to race it this year and want to see it because Tubby said it was bad ass so i am seeing if any body else wants to head up with me and have some fun. if your interested let me know

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
A few of us from Charlotte were thinking about making the trip as well.

Lets see if we can get FClinder, Demo Dave and the Greenville guys up there

downhill66 said:
who r u stewdogg? i dont remember or i never met u. hey can i catch a ride w/ some 1? i got some gas $$$.
i am: Jacob Seth Stewart, born on april 14th 1986 in Durham NC. moved to Greensboro this year for my college career at UNCGangsta after living alone back in DNC. i've got four tattoos and one peircing (right eyebrow) and my interests include: women, biking, recreational narcotics, and fast-hard paced music. I started freeriding seven years ago, i ride a black hardtail single-speed and wear a red metallic helmet. Sometimes I can be considered mildy sarcastic with a hint of modesty. If that doesn't answer your question, PM me.

Mike Fitz

Monkey
Jun 14, 2005
Charlotte Nc
MTB_Rob_NC said:
A few of us from Charlotte were thinking about making the trip as well.

Lets see if we can get FClinder, Demo Dave and the Greenville guys up there
Hey Rob did you make a post over at Pasa by chance yet. I would be up for it if it is going to be dry enough.

Guard

Monkey
Apr 21, 2004
Wilkes "By God" County
Hey guys just let me know what time you plan to be at Dark Mtn if you decide to go & I'll meet your there.

We've had some rain but the course needed it so it should be good on Sunday. If by chance it rains tomorrow I'll go check it out & post if its too wet...probably have to rain a butt load before it gets to wet as the trail drains extremely well.

Later

SuboptimusPrime

Turbo Monkey
Aug 18, 2005
NorCack
Thanks, Matt, for some great trails. It was good to meet the man behind it all. I had a blast up there.

Farris managed to post a bit of Ellen's video here. It's just Mark and I hitting the rock garden. I'm sure there will be more posted up to come as we spent another hour filming after you left.

Can't wait to make it back over there.

Mike (orange vpfree)

SuboptimusPrime

Turbo Monkey
Aug 18, 2005
NorCack
I'll let you know when Farris get's them posted...I forgot to complement Ellen on her videography skills...props and thanks to her!