Quantcast

Anyone use an Ochain thingy?

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
Will there be tension and spoke length specs available so we can change dish and tune chainlines?
Oh, and does it come in boost?

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Also... Pleases explain the logic fitting one to an Ebike which already employs a freewheel the crank/chainring interface.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

slimshady

¡Mira, una ardilla!

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
I generally interpret "Exceptional" in French simply to mean unique or different whereas in English I often see it being used as an adjective like "fucking" used primarily to accentuate a point. Eg. "this xxxx is exceptionally good" .
I'll leave you to make your own conclusion about the definition when used to describe the above exceptional carbon design.

buckoW

Turbo Monkey
Mar 1, 2007
Champery, Switzerland
Love the black frame as well..came out badass...I got the new o-chain coming now that I decided on a crank set up ..had to send other one back due to selling that bike.

So HOW DID IT ride????
Thanks! I‘m happy with this one. Rides real nice!
Even better with O chain especially in the roots and rocks. I did some runs without it before poaching it off of my other bike.

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
Thanks! I‘m happy with this one. Rides real nice!
Even better with O chain especially in the roots and rocks. I did some runs without it before poaching it off of my other bike.
Hell yeah...yeah I am waiting for the new easy version since they cost me the same...may just grab one for the other bike and new version for big bike.

Did you notice any void when pedalling right away or maybe questionable pedal stroke where it feels damped?

Just wondering for use on Enduro setup.