Quantcast

Anyone use CavTel?

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
I REALLY want to cancel my Comcast service. They are terrible, terrible people. I just schedueled the 6th technician to come out in 2 months, and they seem to have "lost" my paperwork for my free service I am entitled to for crappy service.

The only problem is, there are not many alternatives. Verizon already burned me once in this new apartment, wanted to slam me with over $100 of installation fees because of their screw up.

So now I am looking at Cavalier. Anyone have experiance?

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
CONcast is the worst, POS service since gAyhOheLl and compuTurd. In two months with them, my poor 'puter got bombed with pop-ups, spyware and viruses, despite what should have been ample protection. We even had some a-hole using a dialer.dialer bug that we COULD NOT KILL to bump us off our own service so the hacker/thief could rack up calls on our dime to fvcking MADAGASCAR! I cancelled it in favor of Verizon DSL and haven't had a lick of trouble since. Now for cell service, I enjoyed Verizon's coverage but hated their billing discrpancies and "customer service", so I switched to Cingular and have had no problems.

All the CavTel commercials on the radio did make me consider them but for a lack of experience with people I know. I just couldn't be troubled to switch to them w/o someone I trust recommending them strongly.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
llkoolkeg said:
All the CavTel commercials on the radio did make me consider them but for a lack of experience with people I know. I just couldn't be troubled to switch to them w/o someone I trust recommending them strongly.

Exactly, and thats why I'm wondering if anyone has used them