Quantcast

anyone use Giro gloves?

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
I absolutely love them. Mine are a year and a 1/2 old and just now are getting worn out looking. Most other gloves are toasted in 6 months.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
I've got the Remedy and the stitching around the D30 stuff has come apart, exposing the D30. Other than that, they are great. Really good fit, well ventilated in the palm (I notice this most when I go back to other gloves), and rugged aside from the protection coming unstitched. But in all honesty I think that's just due to hand shape, and the way I hold onto my bars (over the edge a little).

klunky

Turbo Monkey
Oct 17, 2003
Scotland
I got the Xens. Too much padding for a DH glove but for my XC glove its great. They fit really well (like a glove you might say) and have good sweat wipes.

Dogboy

Turbo Monkey
Apr 12, 2004
Durham, NC
I absolutely love them. Mine are a year and a 1/2 old and just now are getting worn out looking. Most other gloves are toasted in 6 months.
I'm with Mike. I love mine. Pretty sure I saw him wearing Remedy's. I have a pair of those and a pair of Xen's - both are great.

Matt 891

Chimp
Apr 14, 2008
Salem, VA
I got some Xens for the Xmas 18 months ago. (does that sound confusing? haha)

they have held up.. thanks mainly in part to the stitch work of my older sister.

Both thumbs have pulled open. my rear braking finger split on the side a few fingers have popped some original thread-work.

In their current state they are completely intact and the favorite glove I have ever had.

JCL

Monkey
Aug 31, 2008
I use Rivets on the AM bike. Fit better than anything else I've tried.

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
That's what I've been finding too. Which ones have you got?
I believe it was the Remedy. I even do trail work in mine which I have found in the past to absolutely destroy gloves, but these have help up great. I will definitely be getting another set of these gloves when the time comes..