Quantcast

Anyone using Etrade or similar services?

DirtyDog

Gang probed by the Golden Banana
Aug 2, 2005
Is anyone using Etrade to manage their investments (or any online service)? Specifically, is anyone managing their own retirement funds like Roth IRAs? I'd like to hear peoples experiences with this.

:trophy_br

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
i used etrade, wit capital and a few other to trade stock a few years ago but not for anything else. I'm interested in this topic also.
i need to reallocate from fundage and looking for a better more efficient way to do it.

Mike B.

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2001
State College, PA
I use Fidelity online for my Roth and rollover IRA stuff and I have a Scottrade brokerage account. The Scottrade isn't too bad but kind of steep on no load mutual funds. E-trade gets a little pricey if you have less than $50,000 in your account.

DirtyDog

Gang probed by the Golden Banana
Aug 2, 2005
SkaredShtles said:
Second for Fidelity. I have IRAs as well as a brokerage account. No complaints, but I don't trade much.
You can't even pick a decent beer and you want me to believe you are trading online? :oink: ;)

splat

Nam I am
BeerDemon said:
You can't even pick a decent beer and you want me to believe you are trading online? :oink: ;)
I have an etrade account , I only use it for stocks from ESPP and Options. I retirement accounts are in travlers, Fidelity and Merril lynch. I decide to diversify and not keep every thing in one place. especilly since I have a 401K in merill -lynch that has over 150K that has been frozen for the last 9 months since my last company was bought. sincethen I have started to diversify. and once that $$$ becomes free I'm getting it the Hell out of Merril lynch. and I wantto know what funny buisness went on with our 401 K.