Quantcast

anyone using....

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
...a polar s-510? i was thinking about a 710 just for the power kit option, but the power kit doesn't work all that well on the polars.. i lust after a set of srm cranks but those are about 1800 for the cheapest set they make...soooooo i won't be getting one of those any time soon.

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
those are pretty cool check these out though www.srm.de works a lil bit better then the powertab hub. only reason is b/c the power is actually measured at the cranks, the source of where you are throwin down. it doesn't make thatttttttt much of a difference but they are still sweet. now are you going to actually use the power tab or is your coach?

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
Originally posted by indieboy
those are pretty cool check these out though www.srm.de works a lil bit better then the powertab hub. only reason is b/c the power is actually measured at the cranks, the source of where you are throwin down. it doesn't make thatttttttt much of a difference but they are still sweet. now are you going to actually use the power tab or is your coach?
My coach is going to use it road one all the time and said he'd let me borrow the mtb wheel sometime:monkey: