Quantcast

Anyone waiting on the GLC bike?

t1maglio

Monkey
Oct 29, 2001
southern wisconsin
Can you elaborate on that thing a bit more. Or perhaps a link to learn more about it? Looks cool. I'm really trying to keep my stable all steel and that looks like a good alternative.

ServeEm

Turbo Monkey
Feb 21, 2006
SacTown
I emailed them maybe a couple weeks ago asking about when the release would be. I thought I remember them mentioning that it was planned to be released this spring. I'd love to have one built by this summer, Northstar would be off the hook riding one of those.

TGR

Monkey
Jan 9, 2006
got a chance to ride it last year, pretty sweet bike...

one of my friend who is pretty close with the dob guys will probably be aboard one for 2008

Daman

Chimp
Nov 27, 2001
Thanks for your interest in our frames!

Some changes occurred in the company wish has caused some delay for the production of new product.
The GLC have been completely redesign and even got a new name LOL... still on the spanish BB pivot design...it now as a 2:1 shock ratio and is sexier then ever. Our plan was to have the final proto done for the end of April, but it looks like we will be welding forks for 2 or 3 weeks before we get a chance to do the final proto of that frame. The production will start very close after that.

Sorry for the delay...we are doing our best.

If you want to keep in touch with what we are doing...check out our new blog
http://dobermannbikes.blogspot.com/

Cheers!

Alain