Quantcast

anyone wanna shuttle this weekend?

Apr 28, 2006
Kirkland, WA
thinking of going out i-90 to the second exit to shuttle with my truck. wondering if anyone else would be down to come?
right now only got 2 people, hoping a few more might wanna come to get in some runs and help drive..
day would most likely be saturday.
lets rideee!

hungryleprican

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2006
ndub
id be down but if your trying to shuttle what i think your trying to shuttle its covered in snow

text me chris i dont have your number

asif

Chimp
Apr 16, 2007
Snoqualmie, WA
While i havent walked the trail. I would imagine the lower half will be snow free while the top half will at least have snow in places. In any event its gotta be pretty wet with the snow melt. It also wouldnt hurt to bring a chainsaw. Along with what mother nature has left behind i heard that someone left some treats.

ffonsok

Monkey
Dec 6, 2005
i went hiking at the twin falls trail at 35 yesterday. No snow, but it looks like the other trail further up in that area will have a bit of snow. It's warm enough today for it to melt though. Def a possibility for this saturday. I will probably be up there w/ my truck.

ryanrider

Chimp
Nov 20, 2007
you won that bet. theres a good 2 ft of compact snow at the parking lot area. lower moto section was dry though.