Quantcast

Anyone want a puppy?

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
I have 2 female Maltipoo puppies that I NEED to get rid of by next week.

Thay are 9 weeks old, wormed and vacinated. They have been played with daily and live with the mother and the other 3 in the litter still.

Price was $800 I will take offers.

edit-I'm not gay, the mom is my wife's dog. And sorry for the spam but these little pups are going to become some sort of spam if I don't get rid of them. I got a meat grinder for my birthday :imstupid:

Chicks love these guys!

Last edited:

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
I have 2 female mutt puppies that I NEED to get rid of by next week.

Thay are 9 weeks old, wormed and vacinated. They have been played with daily and live with the mother and the other 3 in the litter still.

Price was $800 I will take offers.

edit-I'm not gay, the mom is my wife's dog. And sorry for the spam but these little pups are going to become some sort of spam if I don't get rid of them. I got a meat grinder for my birthday :imstupid:

Chicks that want a fashion accessory instead of a pet love these guys!
fixed.

Srsly? People will pay $800 for a mutt puppy? Insanity.:panic:

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar
Oh man, i hate seeing dogs without homes. I get all weak. I have had three boxers that i have gotten from local rescues. I get weak when i walk in to those places. I hate seeing dogs without a home. It sucks that there are so many everywhere.

Good luck getting this pooch a good home.

sam_little

Monkey
May 18, 2003
Portland, OR
Oh man, i hate seeing dogs without homes. I get all weak. I have had three boxers that i have gotten from local rescues. I get weak when i walk in to those places. I hate seeing dogs without a home. It sucks that there are so many everywhere.

Good luck getting this pooch a good home.
Err... it is an at-home breeding operation that I assume is a spare-time side business. Especially in a down economy, these operations tend to be a source of surplus animals. I agree, best of luck finding good homes, but please neuter the bitch.

psychodad

Chimp
Jun 24, 2008
New York
$800 and you need them gone by next week?? yeah right
the animal shelters are loaded full of pure breds, take your pick

how about "free to a good home"?

strangeland2

Monkey
Jul 11, 2007
masshole
$800 Id expect better pictures than that also. Zoom out Zoom out. I might be the worlds worst picture taker (I wont even call it photographer) so I dont normally say any thing about crappy pictures cause mine are usually worse. That picture really sucks though.

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
Do you have one in Rootbeer?
yes 2 of them are 'rootbeer' but they are already taken and paid for.

This is not a side business and I will never have puppies again. I didn't want them in the first place.

Sorry for the pic it was a last minute idea to put them up here all I had was the pic on my phone. Care to come take some pics mr. pro photo guy?

free to a home? haha. Like I said I will eat some puppy sausage before I give them away.

MY PERSONAL dog is a rescued bluetick coonhound. He had his boys chopped off before I get him. My avitar is that nut less dog.

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar
Must not care too much about that dog if you are asking so much $$ for it. If i had to let one of my boxers go, i'd say $100. I'd just want to make sure they were going to the place i thought was best for them. But they are nutless too. So maybe $50. Hell, make it a Whopper Combo Meal and a good home and that would be all i'd want. As long as i felt good about the place they'd have to go to, I wouldn't really care how much i got.

You trying to save for a new bike? :0)

Sghost

Turbo Monkey
Jul 13, 2008
NY
I have 2 bastard female Maltipoo puppies that I NEED to get rid of by next week.

Price is please cover the vet costs so far. A tip to cover food and spaying the other so this never happens for me again would be great. Asking a premium for these would be crazy as they are not certified in any way, your helping me with a favor, and I don't know what I'm doing anyhow. Though I did stay in a Holiday Inn last night.

edit-I might be gay, I'm not sure. It's that or I lack a spine because I allowed a maltese and poodle in my man kingdom. The mom is my wife's dog. And sorry for the spam but these little pups are going to become some sort of spam if I don't get rid of them. I got a meat grinder for my birthday. :imstupid:

Chicks and the gays love these guys!
:busted: