Quantcast

Anyone want to take me riding

m00se

Chimp
Jul 4, 2008
So I have been wanting to try mountain biking for a few years, but have 2 problems. No one to ride with and no bike. I'm interested in freeride, downhill, jumps, cross country, etc. and would really like to try it out before I commit to buying an expensive bike. I recently got back into bmx after 5 years off, so I figured now was also a good time to try a bigger bike also. I'm 23 years old and live in Kirkland. So, if anyone has an extra bike and needs someone to ride with, I would love to get out and try and would be very grateful. I would even be willing to drive.

stinky6

Monkey
Dec 24, 2004
Monroe
Go to a local shop and get a demo bike and take it out for a spin. I think the Woodenville Bike Shop has an Enduro for a demo bike and St. Edwards and Paradise Lake are some close trails.

DesuL

Monkey
Nov 21, 2005
I could maybe help you out, might not be ideal but I could show you a small cross section of stuff. I don't have a wide range of bikes but if you ride BMX I may have a hardtail SS to tool around on. I have some extra pads and a full face and if you can ride the hartail around pretty easy smooth XC stuff at south sea-tac then you could take my bike for a couple runs down the beginner section. probably won't crash harder then I have on the thing. Its an Ironhorse 7 in travel frame with a Boxxer on the front its no Sunday (other ironhorse bike) but its fun.

I ride a bit smaller bikes. I am 5'9 160 so if your much bigger then I am it might not be such a great fit but it would get you on some 26"

You would need to come down to south seattle to meet up. I was planning on riding tomorrow if your up for it I will check back on here to see if you are interested and send you my number.

m00se

Chimp
Jul 4, 2008
Yea, I would definitely be interested in getting out tomorrow. I am a bit bigger than you at 6'3", 180. I guess just PM me with you number or something and I can give you a ring tomorrow. What time were you thinking of heading out?