Quantcast

Anyone want to trade bikes with me??

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
I am looking for something like an older Santa Cruz Heckler or something...you know the one that had the fifth element and whatnot? Ended up getting a used Transition Gran Mal and find myself not using it and would much rather get something more I can pedal more. Here is a crappy cell phone picture. It is a medium.

View attachment 114266

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
The Heckler was just an idea kind of of what I am looking for.....even different transition like a Dirtbag or older bottle rocket would be cool. The only thing wrong with this bike is the brakes need to be bled which I can take care of beforehand.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
I am looking for something like an older Santa Cruz Heckler or something...you know the one that had the fifth element and whatnot? Ended up getting a used Transition Gran Mal and find myself not using it and would much rather get something more I can pedal more. Here is a crappy cell phone picture. It is a medium.

View attachment 114266
Before you sell it, pay your $30 for a day lift at Beech. You'll be stunned.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Yeah that is what I hear, however it would be super easy and cheaper for me to just head to pisgah or bent creek and get a quick ride in then spend a $100 for a day of riding at beech. I don't have money for another bike so this one will have to go.

ChiliPepper

Chimp
Sep 30, 2009
Upstate, SC

View attachment 114266
Have you considered an older Santa Cruz Bulit since you are looking for an older Heckler? That Transition is sweet! Are you considering a frame swap or the whole bike?