Quantcast

Anyone watch Grey's Anatomy?

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
My wife insists on watching it. I HATE how they are always making reference to "ferry boats". I have NEVER heard a single person in Seattle EVER refer to them as ferry BOATS. They are just FERRIES.

Stupid show......

Roasted

Turbo Monkey
Jul 4, 2002
Whistler, BC
My gf likes it. It isn't the worst show, but doesnt float my boat either. Most of the characters I can't stand. I hate over emotional girls, I hate overemotional guys. That basically eliminates the whole cast ahaha

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
Roasted said:
My gf likes it. It isn't the worst show, but doesnt float my boat either. Most of the characters I can't stand. I hate over emotional girls, I hate overemotional guys. That basically eliminates the whole cast ahaha
The chick reminds me too much of Ally McBeal....

Jun 18, 2004
I work in the Engine Rm of a Ferry Boat... not a big Ferry... ever heard a Crab Fisherman speak of catching Crabs? :eek:
...no; they fish Crab..
as far as network Tv goes I watch little of it...

Transfer

Monkey
Jan 23, 2004
Seattle, WA
What's even worse about the show (even though I do sadly enjoy it) is that it rains CONSTANTLY. Every outdoor scene has it raining because that's what it's like in Seattle apparently.

I miss the west coast. :(

Jun 18, 2004
MMike said:
Well it does rain constantly.......
yeah it's pooring right now... I gotta get out and fill some more sand bags, because I'm sand-baggin-it on this Friday naught... thank the Lood Lowrd for sealled bearings... especially X tyhype...