Quantcast

anyone watch Lost last night?

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Zark said:
Who were those dudes on the other boat? Pirates? The "others"?
I think they were "the others". They can't have people escaping and coming back to the island. Plus, Walt has those special powers.

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Heidi said:
I think they were "the others". They can't have people escaping and coming back to the island. Plus, Walt has those special powers.
Damn, I was hoping they were Redneck pirates taking Walt back to the pirate ship "GitR Done" :D

Apr 3, 2005
12th smartest state
yeh i think they were the others also. but the exploding man was pretty funny. and i like the part when they asked (the fat guy (i dont know his name)) to take the extra dynamite away and he was like yeh but can i get a flash light cus the dynamite and torch thing aint workin for me.

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
spectaculardark said:
yeh i think they were the others also. but the exploding man was pretty funny. and i like the part when they asked (the fat guy (i dont know his name)) to take the extra dynamite away and he was like yeh but can i get a flash light cus the dynamite and torch thing aint workin for me.
The fat guy is Hurley.

I liked the flashback to him scrambling to get to the plane on time so he paid some guy $1600 to borrow his scooter so he didn't have to run through the airport. :p

Craw

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
I was disappointed with the season finale. It was just like every other episode. 2 hours of fluff. It's like the writer's have no idea where they're going with the idea, and they're just making it up as they go along. I imagine they have a general idea, but are just pulling at straws to try to make everything add up.

I poo on the next season. I've already wasted my time during the first one. Joke's on me.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Craw said:
I was disappointed with the season finale. It was just like every other episode. 2 hours of fluff. It's like the writer's have no idea where they're going with the idea, and they're just making it up as they go along. I imagine they have a general idea, but are just pulling at straws to try to make everything add up.

I poo on the next season. I've already wasted my time during the first one. Joke's on me.
It's like crack cocaine, I'm tellin' ya. The only way out is to go cold turkey.

-S.S.-